Chapter 35: Always You

AS the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the tranquil garden, Alpha and Ken found themselves enveloped in the familiar beauty of their surroundings. Vibrant flowers bloomed in every hue, their petals swaying gently in the evening breeze, while the soft murmur of a nearby fountain added to the peaceful ambiance.

Alpha took Ken's hand in his, their fingers intertwining effortlessly as they walked along the winding path. The air was filled with the sweet scent of flowers, heightening the sense of romance that lingered between them.

"It's as beautiful as ever here," komento ni Ken, ang kanyang tinig ay malambing habang tinitingnan ang paligid na puno ng buhay.

Ngumiti si Kaiser, ang kanyang mga mata ay puno ng pag-ibig habang tinitingnan si Ken. "Not as beautiful as you," tugon niya, ang kanyang mga salita ay puno ng pagmamahal at pagpapahalaga.

A blush crept onto Ken's cheeks at the compliment, his heart fluttering at Alpha's words. "You always know how to make me blush," he admitted, his smile widening.

Habang patuloy silang naglalakad sa hardin bumalik kay Ken lahat ng ala-ala at mga pinagdaanan nila. "Remember when we first discovered this garden?" tanong ni Ken, may namuong ngiti sa kanyang mga labi habang tinatanaw ang paligid.

"How could I forget?" Alpha replied, his tone tinged with nostalgia. "It was the beginning of everything for us."

Tumango si Ken, ang kanyang mga mata ay kumikislap. "I never imagined that this place would become so special to us."

"It's special because it's where our love story began," mariing sabi ni Alpha, ang kanyang mga mata ay hindi pa rin inaalis kay Ken. "I still remember the first time we made love here," bulong ni Alpha, his voice filled with tenderness as he glanced at Ken.

Nag-init ang mga pisngi ni Ken sa halong kahihiyan at kasiyahan dahil sa mga ala-alang iyon. "It was so spontaneous," amin niya, ang kanyang puso ay nag-uunahan nang bumalik sa ala-ala niya ang intimate moment nila sa hardin ng kasintahan.

"I couldn't resist you," Alpha confessed, his eyes sparkling with desire. "Being here with you, surrounded by nature's beauty, it felt like the most natural thing in the world."

Ngumiti si Ken, ang kanyang mga mata ay mapupungay habang humahawak sa kamay ni Alpha. "It was magical," he murmured, his heart swelling with love. "Just like every moment we've shared together."

"Gusto ko nga ulitin ulit," pilyong wika ni Alpha na agad naman siyang hinampas ng mahina ni Ken. Pakiramdam niya ay  nag-init na naman ang pisngi niya.

Nang sila'y makarating sa kanilang paboritong lugar sa loob ng isang maliit na kweba na pinaliligiran ng iba't ibang klase ng mga bulaklak, hinalikan ni Alpha si Ken sa pisngi at mahigpit na niyakap ito. "Mahal na mahal kita, Ken," bulong nito, ang kanyang tinig ay hindi na halos marinig.

Ken leaned into the embrace, his heart overflowing with emotion. "Mahal na mahal din kita, Alpha." he murmured, his words a vow of devotion and love. "I never want this moment to end," Ken said, his voice barely a whisper as he rested his head against Alpha's chest.

Alpha tightened his embrace, holding Ken close as if he never wanted to let go. "Nor do I," he replied, his tone soft with longing. "I could stay like this forever, with you in my arms." hinalikan niyang muli si Ken sa pisngi.

Pagkatapos ng yakap, inalalayan ni Alpha si Ken palabas ng kweba. A sense of anticipation filled the air. Ken couldn't help but wonder what awaited them outside, his curiosity piqued by Alpha's mysterious demeanor.

As they stepped into the open, Ken's breath caught in his throat at the sight before him. Against the backdrop of the night sky, a burst of vibrant colors illuminated the darkness, painting the heavens with dazzling streaks of light.