Chapter 22: Script

After your little impromptu sex show, the director decided to take five to not only allow you both some time to cool off but also so the stage crew could tidy up the set after all the cutlery was swiped off the table and you got all sorts of bodily fluids all over the table cloth.

You clutched Kenma's shoulder as you waddled back over to your dressing room, your discarded clothes bundled up in your arms. Your dress had been lazily thrown on, so you weren't walking around naked, but the straps were hanging off your shoulder and the back was loose. "That was fun, but I'm so sore now." You groaned, massaging your thigh as you moved. "I don't know how I'm gonna survive the rest of the day."

"We'll get you a painkiller." Kenma rubbed your back, opening the door to the dressing room for you and silently chuckling as you flopped onto the couch. He could tell by the thud that it wasn't especially comfortable, though. While you lay face down, he sat by your feet and caressed your leg. "Rest up. The director said he'd be over soon with our new outfits."

You grunt, but say, "Thank God for the outfit change."

"Yeah. He can be strict, but I don't think he'd make us act in clothes covered in," With that, his voice trailed off.

You flip over so you are now facing up, staring at the ceiling with a hand resting on your chest. "Right." You mutter.

A warm touch graces the tender flesh of your tit, exposed after the collar of your dress fell down since you didn't tie it at the back. It wanders to your collar, over your neck, until it reaches your cheek and stays there, thumbing at your lips.

"That was a really good first time." You muse, and Kenma reciprocates with a smile.

You weren't putting very much thought into what you said; simply saying the first things that sprung to mind. Which is why it caught you off-guard when Kenma replied, with budding sincerity, "Good enough to make you stay?"

It took you several moments to process what he said, and once you did, you inhaled sharply and followed it with a deep sigh. "I hope you know, no matter what happens, we're going to be together." You chuckle, groaning slightly as you sit up on your elbows to look at him. "Unfortunately, you've not got a choice."

A smirk tugs at his lips but you watch as he resists it, "What?"

"Like, even if I go back to America and you stay here, I'd still want to talk on the phone. And maybe do other things too." The playful wink you sent is enough to make Kenma release the gutteral laugh he was attempting to suppress. He can't help how charmed he is by you, even when he is actively trying not to be.

"Other things, right." He nods along, and so do you.

"Yup. Plus, after this movie is a hit, you'll have tonnes of money to spend on flights to come see me." His eyebrows are scrunched together, yet he wears a melancholy smile. Despite this, you continue, in hopes of brightening the mood, "Or maybe I should come see you instead. Japan is kinda awesome. But I think you'd like America."

"When I streamed as Applepi, I visited America a couple times. It was nice."

"Seriously?" Your eyes lit up as you pushed yourself up in order to sit straight, "What were you doing there?"

"Just conventions and business stuff." He contemplated, a vacant yet nostalgic look polluting his eyes. "I don't think BB Studios would ever need me to go to America."

"Besides to pick up actors." You snickered, shuffling over and throwing one leg over his, so you were stradling his thigh. "Perhaps it's time to change career, then."

"I wish it was that easy. Selling the whole company is risky. I could end up homeless, or worse, working for Kuroo." He shudders and push his shoulder away teasingly.