~ Chapter 03 ~

"No one will stay,
So take care of yourself
Before others.

-----------
~•~•~•~•~

I was in the school cafeteria when a group of random girls came to me, "Hey! You!" The clown girl said.

Wait! A crap! Ako?!

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms beneath my chest, "Bakit ako?"

The girl who's wearing a black sharped uniform came over me and slapped me.

Gago! Sinampal ako!

"What the fuck?!" I leaned closer and slapped the girl, harder than she expected.

Expect the unexpected.

When another girl came over me and was about to attack me, i took the food in my table and smash it directly in her face.

Hi, guidance.

I didn't know that there was another girl behind me, she grabbed my hands and hold it tightly.

And then..

Oh, expect the unexpected.. hahaha

The girl who's wearing sharped uniform slapped me, "How dare you to flirt with Kaney?!" The girl said, another girl came over me and slapped me.

Pinagtulungan nila ako..

The another girl behind my back, slapped me harder.

Gago, ang sakit.

The people around me, watching me. Doesn't do anything to stop them, that's when i spot the guy this girl talking about.

Watching me suffer in his own mistake.

When they heard a guard shouted, they released their hand on me.

"Pumunta na kayo sa next class n'yo!" The guard shouted at everyone who's in the cafeteria and watching us.

The guard look at me and the group of girls who's now crying.

What a shame.

"Pumunta na kayo sa guidance office." The guard professionally said, the group of girls nodded and glared at me.

Where's my care?!

I just nodded and follow them when they're going to the guidance office.

When the first time i entered in so called, "Guidance office" My foot stepped in the floor.

This is my first time to be in the guidance office, na walang ginagawang kasalanan.

The girls cryingly go to the guidance counselor who's sitting in his chair.

When they go to him, they all pointed at me who's sitting peacefully in the couch.

"She did this to us!" The clown girl #2 said, the guidance counselor glanced at me but i just shrugged and smirk.

If the system in this school is sucks, then the student must be all sucks too.

----------