You being his teacher-Mattheo(18+)

The boy was again in detention, but this time he was no longer supervised by Professor Slughorn but by the new herbology teacher, Y/N Y/L/N.This young lady attracted the brunette's attention for a long time, but he knew that if she wanted to be his, she would get into trouble,he knew that he could be expelled or she could be fired, but the girl never gave him false hopes.
His gaze moved along her body until she reached the chair when she sat down and raised her voice.
-Riddle, we are meeting and under these circumstances it seems that you can't get rid of me.
She says this in a soft but playful voice, being not much older than him.
-I know you like my presence, madam.
Mattheo's voice is heard and he couldn't help but comment.
-Miss, I'm not married yet dear,I thought you knew that, seeing that you keep flirting with me.
The teacher corrects him and gets up to walk close to him.
-It didn't bother me even if you were a married woman, that body is too sexy for just one pair of eyes.
It is heard from Mattheo's mouth as the woman stands in front of him.
-What makes you think that no one saw my naked body?
She asks this to annoy him a little.
-At least in this school I would be the only one, everyone knows that you will be mine one day...One way or another.
He said and wanted to get up nervously, but the girl pushed him back.
-Calm down Romeo, you're not impressing me, you're just a student and nothing more in my eyes.
She said this and Mattheo remained silent and tapped his foot nervously, having an idea of how it should be his.
- I'm going to get some tea and I'll be back, please stay here until I come, otherwise there will be consequences.
Adds the woman and goes to get hot water, already having a cup of herbs on the table, being her class. During this time, Mattheo gets up and looks for a plant that he knew has an effect... Interestingly, being consumed and when he finds it, he adds it to her tea, waiting.
After 15 minutes, the girl returns and goes back to her place, preparing the tea, but notices that the boy seems to be smiling devilishly
-Did something happen Riddle?
She asks this and drinks some tea and her face suddenly turns red.
-What did you put in my tea? And why is it so hot here?
She adds , but Mattheo completely ignores her, as if he were alone.
She suddenly starts to feel even hotter and wanted to take off her blouse, but gave up the idea because she had 2 more hours to stay with him.
During this time the boy continued to ignore her and knew that she did not have the cure for that effect, and that she would need him soon.
After she had already begun to no longer bear the sensation, she gets up and walks next to him, clapping her hands on his table.
- I will expel you for this if you tell anyone!
She says this and locks the door with a spell and then pulls the curtains, starting to take off his clothes, all this under the boy's gaze...

                        _________

H

ey, you can give me more ideas or characters and I'll do it ❤️
I want your opinion about this book and if it is still worth writing.