You being his teacher-Mattheo(18+) PT2

The brunette also gets up from the bench and gently unties his tie in a sexy way.
-You said I was a simple student miss,you have changed your mind? He asked and slowly approached her, the woman being in a bra and skirt, taking her slightly by the waist.
-Do you want to annoy me Mattheo?
You can hear her voice, which was slightly trembling, barely able to bear the sensation.
- No, I want to play with you as long as you are in my hand.
Mattheo answered as he took her on top, forcing her legs to coil around him, the girl already feeling when he was ready,then placing it on the table where he was a few seconds ago.
- I'm not your toy, you know. Not even a girl crazy about you.
Her voice is heard, followed by the sound of a zipper, the boy's pants falling down slightly.
- I imagine Y/N, you will never be like the others.
The boy gently lifts her skirt and turns her back to him, her bottom being in front of him.
-Are you ready, teacher?
Mattheo asks and the woman just approves slightly, being slightly embarrassed by the situation.
Once she gave her consent, the boy took his member out of his boxers and prepared to gently enter her, first rubbing against her wet area.
Once the boy notices that he is sufficiently lubricated, he suddenly forces himself into her, making the girl moan muffled.
-For a 24-year-old woman, you are a bit tight...
She can be heard from Mattheo's mouth, but the girl could barely concentrate because of the moans of pleasure, being the first time she did it since she was a teacher.
The boy starts to lightly touch her clit, her pleasure becoming double, she is already ready to finish but the boy didn't want to, so once she finished, he didn't stop
- I have to take advantage of this chance as much as possible, right?
Says Mattheo while continuing to move, her legs shaking terribly and her moans being even stronger and aggressive, enjoying the sensations she received to the fullest.
He withdraws from her and sits on a chair.
-I bring her here and ride me.
He said authoritatively and the woman didn't object at all, laying on top of him and starting to move slowly because her legs were still shaking .
- Now kiss me.
His voice is heard again and it disapproves slightly, knowing that what they were doing was already wrong
-I don't think it's time to refuse me doll, kiss me!
He says and slaps her ass, the girl moaning loudly and pulling him into a kiss.Mattheo quickly responds to her kiss, starting to dominate her completely while he started to move her on top of him, wanting to finish inside her.
When she feels that he almost wants to get up and break the kiss, but the brunette was holding her tightly by the thighs, his big hands covering her ass, moving faster and in the end the boy finishes deep inside her and breaks the kiss, the girl screaming with pleasure, being a very lacking sensation for her.
-I told you that you will be mine one way or another.
Matrheo gives her another slap on the bottom and then a kiss on her cheek.
-It wasn't that bad... It's a shame you're my student, I used to do it, you know, I really missed this feeling.
The woman says as she gently gets off him and notices the marks on her breasts and laughs weakly
- No one should know what we do Y/N, it can be our secret. 
He answers and begins to arrange himself easily.
-Um...So Mr. Riddle is going to get into even more trouble just to come to me for detention?
She asked this, laughing lightly and being so flirty
-Next time I will take a suspension and sleep in your room
Mattheo says jokingly and before leaving he gives him one last kiss, leaving her full of thoughts and emotions...