Chapter 105: Dimensional Duel

Pegasus: Ah, the Rainbow Dragon tablet. I can't believe you eluded my detection all these years.

Man: Mr. Pegasus, as you requested, here is your cyber design interface and virtual simulator.

Pegasus: Now, my dear Rainbow Dragon, with your help, we will be able to return Jaden and the rest of duel academy to our world. How I've waited for this moment. It's time to finally make this card a reality.

Zane: All right, Haru. I hope you're ready to duel.

Haru: You bet.

Zane: Now, remember what Eisenstein said. This duel has to create enough duel energy to expand the portal between our two worlds so that we can send you the Rainbow Dragon card.

Haru: Let's get our game on.

Meanwhile underground, Jaden arrived to the tomb of the sacred beasts.

Jaden: Viper!

Viper: Jaden, you're too late. Marcel already has the Sacred Beast cards.

Jaden: We better go find him. Jaden looks up and spots a hole in the ceiling. Ah. He must've escaped through there. Wonder where this leads to. The two climb up.

Jaden: Where am we? Huh?

Viper: The Chancellor's office. Clearly I wasn't the only teacher here with secrets.

Crowler: Hello, Jaden. Trespassing, are we? You know this office is off-limits to students, don't you?

Jaden: Not you, too. We gotta get outta here.

Crowler: Ha ha ha! There's nowhere to run, jaden. Ha ha ha! Suddenly, a familiar spirit arrived.

Banner: Jaden.

Jaden: Professor banner.

Banner: You must get to the tennis court. Your friends have found a way back home. Pharaoh arrives and eats Banner once again.

Jaden: Oh, let's go.

Crowler: I hate that cat. Watch out! Aah!

Pharaoh: [Screech] Pharaoh lunges at them, causing the ghouls to scatter.

Jaden: Later, Crowler. I got the world to save.

???: 'So, Jaden's gonna try to save the world...again. That's too bad because the only one who is going to need any saving is him. Mwah ha ha ha!'

Pegasus: Aren't you just the most beautiful thing I've ever created? I think a dab of blue will really balance this color scheme out. Oh, yes. This is magnifique. All it needs is a few finishing touches, and voila.

Kaiba: Good. I was getting tired of watching you finger paint.

Pegasus: Everyone, the rainbow dragon card has been completed. Get it to Eisenstein.

Man A: I'm on it. Transmitting.

Man B: Professor, we're receiving the data for the Rainbow Dragon card.

Eisenstein: Oh, eggzelent. Now, have zem transfer zhis image to a card right away. 'I hope zhat Haru can keep up with Zane.' Attention. Ve have zhe Rainbow Dragon. Now you both must duel like you've never dueled before. Realize, should eizher one of you forfeit or drop out, Zhe portal vill be lost, and so vill the chances of you getting home.

Zane: You ready?

Haru: You kidding? I was born ready!

(Haru: LP: 4000)
(Zane: LP: 4000)

Zane: Then let's do this. I play the Spell Graceful Charity.

 I play the Spell Graceful Charity