Chapter 1 - Time War

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The burnt orange skies of Gallifrey filled with smoke, screams of people running for their lives, and the buildings crashing down. The Citadel was destroyed, and the ground was covered in dead bodies. You could hear people and children screaming as the Daleks yelled "EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE"

Winter stood there staring at the place that was once her home, burning to the ground. Tears were streaming down her face as she started coughing from the smoke. She could feel the adrenaline flowing as she ran towards The Citadel, dodging crashing buildings and Daleks. She just needed to find a TARDIS.

She ran into the Citadel jumping over dead bodies spread across the ground. As Winter turned she slammed right into someone, causing both of them to collapse. The two Gallifreyans jumped back up, staring at each other.

"Brax," She coughed out, hugging him tight.

"Princess, you're alive." He breathed, kissing the top of her chestnut hair, covered in ash.

The Citadel rumbled causing them to break apart, grabbing the nearby wall to catch their balance. 

"We need to go" He shouted, grabbing her hand and running towards where the TARDISes were kept.

Winter ran fast, every step burning her legs. "EXTERMINATE" a Dalek screamed, as Winter and Brax almost ran straight into it.

"RUN!!" Winter shouted, pulling Brax into the first TARDIS she saw.

The white console room blinded her as she ran to the console. She had aced her TARDIS flying exams back in her days in the academy. She breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath, tears still flowing down her cheek.

"Brax help me" She yelled, pointing towards the other side of the console.

"Winter I have to go" he softly whispered looking down.

"W-What? Were safe" She questioned, looking up.

Brax walked to the console pushing putting and levers.

"I need to go back Winter, I need to help them," He walked over and embraced a strong hug.

Tears were flowing down Winter's face, "You can't go back" She choked out.

"I have to princess, I'm sorry," He said releasing from the hug and walking towards the doors.

Winter followed him, grabbed him, and kissed him. "Please don't go" she cried.

"I love you, princess," He said faintly, before running off back into the ruins of the Citadel.

Before she could process anything, a Dalek flew down, "EXTERMINATE" it shot Brax, making him collapse to the floor. 

Winter shrieked sprinting towards him. "BRAXX!!"

She knelt down, brushing her hands through his raven hair, "Please don't go" She cried, tears dropping from her two eyes, one jet black and one vibrant blue. "Regenerate please" Winter begged. But she knew it was no use, he couldn't regenerate anymore, he had already used them all up. She hugged him crying into his shoulder. Breathing heavily, she kissed the top of his forehead. "I love you Brax" She whispered, standing up.

"EXTERMINATE" a Dalek voice came from behind her.

Winter dodged the green streak of light, dashing back to the TARDIS. 

She opened the doors, but before she could shut them a green flash of light came from behind her and shot her, making her drop to the TARDIS's cold, hard, white floor.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Word Count: 550

A/N: I was trying not to tear up writing this chapter at school 😭. Also I know is more backstory of the Doctor's Brother Irving Braxiatel online. But I decided to create my own personality of him, so I'm not using any background information online expect his name and maybe where he worked.

Also I'm not sure how much I am gonna update this story! But hopefully my friend reading this will motivate me more! Plus the new season episodes are coming out, which makes me in a Doctor Who mood! :D

Im also going to try to make the chapters a bit longer!

Thank you for anyone reading!!! <3