"Me? I've come to snuggle."

"He's actually asleep!" Tobi gasped, his eyes wide with glee and adoration. "That's so cute!"

Next to him, with his arms wrapped around the shorter man, JJ looked on with a mischievous glint in his eyes. His smirk was just on the wrong side of terrifying, for various reasons. He, at the very least, sounded fond as he spoke. "He is kind of adorable like that."

The two stood there for a moment, watching the youngest Sidemen member snooze peacefully. They stared in admiration, Tobi constantly cooing at the sight, until JJ selfishly decided to disrupt the tranquillity.

"I'm just gonna-" JJ said as he suddenly approached the bed, grinning madly. He didn't get far, at first, what with the way Tobi pulled him back with a strong grip on his wrist.

"Leave him be, man. He's just trying to sleep."

"Yeah, yeah." JJ nodded, but the moment Tobi let go of him, he rushed forward. He climbed onto the bed with only a mild struggle, crawling towards the youngest before practically straddling his head backwards. "I'm only going to fart on his face, nothing big."

Harry's eyes opened to those words, and he instinctively screamed and pushed JJ away from him. The words he rushed out in panic sounded a combination of alarmed disturbance and dismayed disappointment. "What the fuck! Don't, don't! JJ, no!"

As JJ allowed his body to move with the shove, he laughed, the sound several octaves too high for any one's comfort. Even his own. He rested at the edge of the bed, momentarily, before shuffling himself forwards until his feet once again touched the floor of the RV. "Gosh, live a little, would ya?"

Harry frowned, muttering complaints such as, "That's disgraceful behaviour," to himself as he bumbled under the duvet, eventually turning on his side instead of laying flat on his back as he had previously. He caught eyes with JJ, his light-hearted glare filled with disapproval.

The look made JJ's grin slip slightly, morphed it in to a more abashed expression where he stood in the doorway.

"Don't mind him, Bog," Tobi ordered, his voice somehow both commanding and gentle at the same time. As he spoke, he wandered forward, climbed onto the bed and then tumbled over Harry.

"Have you come to fart in my face as well?"

"No." Tobi said, short and sweet. He moved closer to Harry as he added, "I've come to snuggle."

"Oh, that's definitely fine with me. Come spoon me." Harry shuffled back to meet Tobi, stopping only when his back met Tobi's chest, then he snuggled into his pillow and pulled his sleep mask back over his eyes. "Now I know how half of London's been seduced by ya."

"Oh, shut up." Tobi laughed, but he didn't move away. He sounded fond, a bright smile on his face as he ensured his body stayed pressed against Harry's. The room came to a temporary standstill as both men stayed silent, their breathing hush.

"Can we lock JJ out of this room?" Tobi asked, eyes closed, his face resting in the crook of Harry's neck. "I don't trust him."

At first, JJ was content to wander around the main area of the RV alone. He found some sweets hidden in a cupboard which he gladly helped himself to a pack (or two) of. He munched on those for a while, every so often offering one out to John or James, who were more than happy to accept the treats.

Eventually, after about half an hour had passed, JJ was left with a restless feeling in his limbs. He sounded sleepy, looked it as well, but his body was screaming dissatisfaction at anyone who knew to look hard enough. And, boy, did the camera know to look.

"Have they actually locked me out?" He asked John, both physically and audibly pouting. He seemed upset by the prospect. "They haven't actually shut me out, have they?"