🎉•𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐛..•🎉

IT'S PARTYBEETLE AGNST???????

In da elevator 🤑
Pest was just chilling in the elevator waiting for his stop, listening to music of course. (HE WAS LISTENING TO GEZEBELLE GABURGABLY TRUST 🙏) The doors opened to the subway, which was not his stop.. But our all favorite party noob was there!! :D

Pest chittered in annoyance as soon as poob got on. "Hai pest!! :3" Poob waves from the other side of the elevator. Pest just ignored them, "Helloo? (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)" Poob says walking a bit closer to where he was "What?" Pest says coldly. "Do u want 2 com 2 my parti?" Poob asks, "no." "Plz?" "no." "Plz plz plz?" Poob practically begs clinging on to him. "100万年もかからない。" pest says pushing poob away, poob sighs "Plzzzz??" Poob says again, "NO. GOD YOUR ANNOYING." Pest yells at them annoyed.

Poob stares at him processing what just happened, suddenly they had tears in their eyes. 'Oh, their crying. How Annoying.' pest thought to himself. The elevator doors opened to crems shop, poob speed walks out of the elevator to go sit at a table '気分が悪くなるべきでしょうか? no. They deserved it.' pest thought grumply just standing in the elevator with his arms crossed.

As for poob? They were crying at the table they were sitting at. Crem walked over to check if they were alright, "are you okay..?" She asked "I'm ok.." poob says wipeing their eyes with the sleeve of their sweater. "Okay, I'm about to close so you have to leave.." she says

"Oki, bye bye!" Poob says still sounding a little sad as they walked out "bye.." crem says waving goodbye. Poob walked home in the rain, when they got back they saw their apartment was blown up and.. robbed? 'That sucks.' poob thought while frowning they were too tired so they just went to their room which luckily it wasn't blowin up! They cried a little before falling asleep. And pest, he just went home after seeing poob get off on crems shop. When he got home he went to sleep without a care in the world.

Done! 😋 Sorry it was so short, but I hope you pookies like it! :3

(379 words!)

Regretavator Oneshots!! :3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें