3.

"Are you still sleeping?" Harry almost yelled as he walked in my room.

"No" I lied, stretching my arms and yawning.

"Get up, you lazy idiot" he grabbed the blankets and pulled it off my body. "Hey! What if I was naked?"

"Nothing I haven't seen yet" he shrugged. "Now get dressed please"

I sighed, getting out of bed and wrapped a bath robe around me. "Can you do my makeup please?" I smiled as nicely as I could.

"Yeah, quickly then" he nodded at the chair.

He used to be my stylist, makeup artist, all in one. He was by my side since I was 17, since I blew up, since my career started.

He was 3 years older, so it felt like I had my big brother with me all the time.

But now he was more my best friend than anything else.

And only one hour later, we were walking in the paddock together. 

Juliana and Hazel didn't come with us, they were gonna have a spa day or whatever.
I didn't really mind, I would have a great day with Harry either way.

Put my sunglasses on and followed Harry because it looked as if he knew exactly where to go.

"Here it is" he said as we stopped in front of a big red building.

"Alright, are you ready to meet your future husband?" I asked and laughed as I walked in.

We got greeted as if we were royalty, even though I was pretty sure they thought he was my boyfriend.

"Daisy?" Someone said and by the look on Harry's face, it was exactly who I thought it was.

"Oh hi!" I said as enthusiastically as I could. Didn't know if he was a hugger or not so it was pretty awkward for a while.

"It's an honor to have you here" he said as he hugged me quickly. Guess he was a hugger after all.

"Yes same" I smiled. "So, this is Harry and he would love to have a picture with you"

Harry was like a little child, taking pictures with Charles and he couldn't stop talking to him. Charles didn't seem to mind either.

"Are you trying to set your friend up with my teammate?" Someone with a heavy Spanish accent asked.

His teammate okay, so he was Ferrari's second driver.

I had to admit that they were all looking extremely good. Did they have to be attractive to drive in fast cars or something?

"Did you want me to set him up with you then?"

He chuckled. "No thanks, I have a girlfriend"

Pretty sure Charles did too though.

"Anyways, I'm Carlos" he smiled. "Daisy" I introduced myself.

"Barbie" he nodded his head with a smile. "Yup that's me"

Everyone knew me as Barbie lately and I honestly didn't mind that much.

Watched the qualifying with Harry in the Ferrari garage. Many people probably dreamed about it, but we were literally looking at a screen in a garage.

I would much rather sit in the grandstands, must be amazing to hear the cars and feel the atmosphere.

The Ferrari hospitality was pretty boring, everyone was quiet. Harry and I definitely didn't know how to behave.

Charles' girlfriend asked for a picture as well, so did Carlos' girlfriend and then it was time for us to leave.

Drank a bit of champagne before walking out of the paddock.

"This was the best day ever" Harry put his arm on my shoulder and pulled me closer. "Thanks to you"

I laughed, I knew Harry wasn't using me for my fame or money.
He genuinely liked spending time with me.

"Let's go explore Monaco now" he nudged me and I was so down for that.

But tomorrow, I was gonna find that guy from yesterday. Said he would be here today but I stayed with Ferrari all the time.

Because I had to.

That wasn't gonna be the case tomorrow. I still had an all access pass, but it wasn't linked to any hospitality, so I had free choice.

He was invited by Mclaren, so I think I already knew what hospitality to pick.

@DaisyWolfe: I am a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world (or Monaco, same thing)

Liked by @HarryCarter, @Ferrari, @Carlossainz55 and 1.728.849 others.

@HarryCarter: HOT!
@JulianaRodriguez: Woaaah! 🥵
@Ferrari: It was a pleasure having you in our hospitality!
@user1: absolutely stunning.
@user2: two favorite worlds colliding
@user3: But did you meet Leclerc?
@user4: Looking for your Ken there?