21. *

Lando's POV

Felt pretty miserable after everything that happened. I didn't want to push her away, but I had to.

Was only thinking about myself in that moment though. Was only thinking about my reputation.

My PR team got in my head.

Told me I would lose my seat if I kept hanging out with her and unfortunately, if I had to choose between her and my seat...

I would always pick my career.

So that's what I did.

But I still felt as if I owed her an apology. I begged Harry to tell me her hotel and room number.

He definitely didn't want to tell me, but he still did.

Pretty sure he told Daisy I was probably coming to see her.

So when I knocked on her door, I didn't have to wait very long at all.

She opened the door, was only wearing her lingerie and a robe. She tilted her head, a smile on her face which turned into a smirk pretty quickly.

Was she happy to see me?

Weird.

"Daisy, I'm so sor-" I wanted to apologize, but I was interrupted pretty abruptly by her lips on mine.

She was kissing me, with all her anger, I could feel that. I could also taste the alcohol on her lips.

"Wait Daisy" I mumbled on her lips, didn't know what was happening.

She put her finger on my lips. "Don't fucking talk right now"

She pulled me inside, closed the door behind me and started kissing me again.

Her hands traveled over my body, down my shoulders, to my pants.

I don't even know how fast it happened, but pretty soon, we were without clothes, laying on her bed.

She was on top of me. She didn't even let me admire her body, but damn she looked beautiful.

Her hair fell down her shoulders, her brown eyes were a little darker since last time, but they still looked beautiful.

"Fuck Daisy-" I groaned, letting my hands travel down the sides of her body, down to her hips.

She didn't respond, not with words, not with her eyes. They looked blank.
They used to be full with emotions, but the fire in them died.

But even before I could ask her what she was doing, why she was doing this, she let me slide in her.

And I could do nothing except for moan, because this is what I wanted for so long and she was even more beautiful than I expected.

More beautiful than she was in my dreams.

Her hips moved with mine, her hands on my chest and her head tilted back.

If anyone asks me what my favorite view was, then this was definitely it.
This was my new favorite view and I don't think anything would ever top this.

I pulled her under me, her legs immediately wrapped around mine as I picked up the pace.

But I also wanted her to enjoy this, because I didn't have the feeling as if she was.

Put my hand on her cheek, trying to make her look at me because she was avoiding my eyes. Didn't want to look at me for some reason.

She felt so far away from me, while I was literally being inside her.

She still didn't look at me, closed her eyes and moaned. Pretty sure it was a fake moan but I couldn't tell because I never heard her real ones.

I finished pretty soon after that, just because having sex with Daisy was pretty magical.

But as soon as we finished, she sat up, grabbed her clothes from the floor and started putting them on while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Daisy?" I asked softly. I was afraid of what was coming. "What are you doing?"

"That's what you wanted, right?" She said as she turned her head to me. "Now fucking leave"

"Daisy, no that's no-"

"Leave!" She said a bit louder.