Together unfold /marcythesassykitten

Oh you’re gonna die, Andrew Scott can use me as a doormat and I’d say thank you.”

The group eyed him in silence and as Harry’s wide gaze flickered across the surprised faces, he stuttered to continue.

“I–I’m not, like, into that in, like, a kinky way I– though there’s nothing wrong if people like that! I’m just saying that I don’t want people to walk on me or, like, clean their shoes on my face because what if they’d stepped on something nasty and I just have to lie there and take it without being able to say something– or would I be allowed to say something? I guess there’d have to be some sort of safe word system in place if one were to do that because everyone should always follow SSC, or they really shouldn’t be dabbling with that world because it could be so unsafe ‘cause, like, I heard about a friend of a friend whos colleague once went to this club with a bloke on their first date and she–”

“Harry, love, take a breath for me, yeah?” Louis chuckled.

Or, the one where Louis is determined to be insecure and stubbornly lonely forever, until Harry comes along to mess up that particular plan.

Tags: friends to lovers, fluff, smut, banter, insecure Louis, miscommunication, a little tiny angst, they figure it out, happy ending.
Top Louis

5 chapters

💙💚😍😈