The only surviver left

Zomie apoclipes😲
your lipd my lips apocalypes🥰
Jake's POV:
————————————————————————-

It's been months now.
It felt like years since it first started.
Who knows who else is alive.. probably no one..
I try my hardest to hold my tears in as I remember seeing my friends turn into zombies.
Now im watching one of my best friends for years turn into one.
Colby.
I try not to cry as I point the gun at him.

"I-im sorry Colby... I never wanted to do this to you.. to anyone! But you know I have to, in order to survive..."

"Jake.. just do it already." 
Johnnie said as he pat my back trying to comfort me.
I pulled the trigger and shut my eyes, not wanting to see Colby fall down as I shot him. I turned around and began to cry.
The only friend I had left now was Johnnie.
And im willing to do anything to help him survive.

His black dyed hair had turned into his natural blonde hair over the past month. It felt illegal seeing him with his natural blonde hair, plus he also hasn't been able to style his hair due to us having to leave everything behind.
He looked good with his natural hair, not gonna lie.

"Jake it's ok.. I know how you feel but we have to continue surviving. We can't just end it all because our friends and families are gone.. we have each other and that's what matters the most now."

"What am I gonna do if you get infected next?.. or if I get infected?.. is that the perfect time to end it all?.."

Johnnie stayed silent and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and silently cried.
Our first time hugging was when our first friend got infected.
Tara.
I was devastated. She was the best ex girlfriend and the best friend I ever had. I never wanted this to happen to any of them. I always wished that this was only a dream, but the more I wished, the more people I would lose.

"How can you not be sad about us losing our loved ones?.. do you not care or what?!"

"I do. A lot. I just.. I just don't know how to express it anymore. I've lost many people and it's just making me feel worse but I try to ignore it because I still continued moving forward because I didn't want to lose anyone else."

We walked back where we were staying.
It was an apartment building.
One of the people that stayed in the apartment had been attacked by one of the zombies.
Now it was only Johnnie and I left.
I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. All you could hear were zombies groaning and moaning. It used to be people screaming and crying but now it's mostly quiet.

"I really wish the shower worked. I can't stand feeling musty! It's so annoying."
Johnnie groaned as he walked towards the bed and sat down.

"Have you checked the other rooms?"

"Duh! None of them work!"

I giggled at him and he turned to look at me with a mad expression which soon turned into a soft smile. I sat up from the bed and positioned myself to sit beside him.
We started at each other for a moment.
I cupping his cheek and slowly leaned forward.
Our faces were inches apart, I could feel Johnnie's breathing quickening with each second that passed.

He quickly pressed his lips against mine.
We passionately kissed which slowly turned into a make out session.
I pushed him down on the bed, his back resting on the bed while I was on top of him.
He tangled his fingers in my hair.

I pulled away and stared at him.
His soft pink lips.
His perfect blonde hair.
His gloomy blue eyes.

Before we could kiss again, there was loud banging on the door. We quickly stood up and grabbed our weapons. We waited for a moment to hear if there was a zombie or not but the banging continued so it was hard for us to hear anything.
I slowly waled over to the door and checked in the peep hole and saw no one there.