Prologue

#1100

"I was binded, and now I'm free..."

"You're alone" Her voice laced with venom says. Nova shakes her head in defiance. "No, no I'm not."

"How so?."

"Because we are never alone." She spits out the remaining blood from the cut in her mouth. "Isn't that right, reader?."

I look straight into the page's words, seeing a whole other world.

"It's just a book." Nova laughs dryly, "of course it is."

A: So the thing is, this is a cliche. Not just your ORDINARY cliche, but literally the cliche you'll expect every other second.

Nothing here goes over anyone's head, well maybe i'm a liar. But because it's a cliche, no one here gets it. At least that's what that girl there thinks. Oh right!, you can't see anything unless you're really good at imagining or in this case..Daydreaming. Which in that case, great, good for you. For those who can't, I'll help. Her name is Nova, Nova Altair.Onyx hair, blue eyes, sarcasm is her personality and she lives in New York. And for one, my best friend, lover, and stranger. For those who don't know what a cliche is, I'll give you a simple but delicate gist. BEING ABLE TO EXPECT EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE ITS SO FREAKING OBVIOUS. Sunshine and Rainbows, if you ask the clueless, annoyance for those who know. To truly understand this book or in this case the book's world. There are a few steps in figuring out what's next. Choose to Accept or Deny the offer, you will still see one outcome instead of many. Here is the game. When you see different text fonts, you must know that that will lead into what will foreshadow later, it could also be a trick so beware for what might not be true. Maybe some represent dreams, another may represent a few times and letters. Only you can decipher which is which. For those who can do it, there will be the key at the end. What we can only imagine is what we find out who and what is next.

"Be careful Nova Altair, the truth will not only give you light, but it can also bring you worry."

-Your first clue