𝓟𝓐𝓡𝓣 𝓞𝓝𝓔 : 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓮𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾.

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

This the 10th time that the lady demon had been captured by a group of angels. The lady demon tried to banged against the angelic bars and seals in a hopeless attempt to escape, so the lady demon just sat down. Then, out of the corner by the door of the angelic room the lady demon spotted someone. It's Ansel, the Famous Powerful Loyal Angel. He seems to be the only angel on guard.

ᴅᴏʀᴏᴛʜʏ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I tried clawing at the seal's if it would somewhat work which look like he saw. "Wouldn't recommend that," he warned to me ominously.

I smiled at his words. "Why is that?.." I asked in a mocking tone while deeply looking at his golden eyes through my blindfold that has unique pattern with unique designed diamond shaped holes.

"I don't like repeating myself, but since you asked..." He said to me and stop to levels his gaze at me, and I can now see the power simmering in the depths of his eyes and the charm it had. No wonder he's famous and popular with the ladies. "how magnificently beautiful." I simply mutter under my breath waiting for his reaction and response.

It looks like he heard my muttered comment since he raises an eyebrow in surprise at my words. "I wasn't expecting compliments from a demon like you." He said surprised as his eyes narrow slightly, analyzing me for any ulterior motives behind those words. "Why do you say that, demon?" He asked.

I chuckle softly at his question. "..Do you think a demon can't find something beautiful?.. how angels mind works is truly interesting.."

I heard him scoffs "I always heard that demons were envious of angels, but I didn't think they would go so far as to say something like that, and you expect me to believe that a demon like you can find beauty in an angel?"

"Of course, don't tell me you angel's think that we don't know what is beauty?.." I answered and mockingly asked him.

I watch him frowned probably from my mocking tone or my words, but there is something in his face perhaps a slight curiosity because of course any angel's wouldn't expect a demon like me to find a beauty in such things, while also knowing the meaning of it. "Watch your tongue, demon. We angels know that demons like you don't understand the concept of beauty, at least not the same way we do. In fact, demons often destroy and corrupt things that are beautiful." He warned and said to me while he was shaking his head.

But I just laughed loudly at his words "You got the wrong research, Angel~" I response to him before continuing to laugh loudly while rolling around the floor of the cage

He frowns at my odd behavior, clearly knowing that his trying to understand what I am trying to convey. I can see him watch me laugh loudly for a bit, before finally crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow at me. "What do you mean, demon?"

"We understand and knows the meaning of the beauty, but do you think we have that inside of the demon realm? and we do not destroy beauty, we appreciate it especially the demon realm is only full of fire, rocks, rock house, rock castles, and literally rocks, there is nothing beautiful, so when we dig and find a treasure we treasure it because we rarely have something beauty in our realm." I simply told him making sure to use small words of English so he could easily understand.

I can see him nodding slightly, understanding where my words are coming from now. Still, he looks at me with a hint of suspicion. "I see... even so, why would a demon appreciate the beauty of an angel? You realize that your kind and mine are enemies, right?" he asked to me, which is actually quite a simple question for me

"But that doesn't mean you can't call someone pretty though?..~ is there a rule like that? no~..." I answered in mellifluousness

I heard him scoffs again while shaking his head slightly. "No, no such rule. But it's unusual for a demon to admit that an angel is beautiful... I wonder how many demons would kill you for saying something like that."

"Ore(oh)?.. there is a lot of us~" I giggle. "I'm not the only one, Angel~ even our Lord do~" I added in mellowness

I chuckle loudly as I saw how his face look and deepens in shock upon hearing that even our lord respects the beauty of angels. "What...?! The Demon Loqrd, the embodiment of all evil... respects the beauty of angels...?" He finds it hard to believe and looks at me skeptically.

"Of course~ all of us demons appreciate beauty, even though some of them despise you guys but still they appreciate the beauty you guys have..~ to have such beauty can be a Gift and a Curse, you know?"

I saw him shakes his head in disbelief, but a hint of a smile appears on his face. "I... see. It's just hard to imagine that the demons, who hate us so much, could appreciate our beauty..." He takes a deep breath and looks away from me.

I giggle slightly seeing a hint of smile appearing on his face and how he look away is quite cute.

I even saw him quickly turns his head back towards me because he heard me giggle. "What... why did you giggle?!"

"It's.. just that your reaction is so funny~" I answered as my giggle turn into laughter

A hint of shyness can see on his face, as he realize that I was just laughing at his reaction. He looks away again, trying to calm himself down. "Laugh all you want... I'm not used to demons acting like this..." He mutters under his breath. "well, you have a cute laugh I guess.. even though your making fun of my reaction."

"oh? an Angel complimenting a Demon?" I mutter with a smile

Then that made him quickly turns his head back towards me, his cheeks slightly red. "W-what?! I-it's not a compliment... I-I just said that because..." He trails off, trying to find an excuse but ultimately giving up and letting out a sigh.

"So.. are we becoming friends?.. oh? an Angel becoming friends with a Demon?~ how exciting." I asked continuing to smile.

He raises an eyebrow at my words. "N-..No! a Demon and an Angel cannot be friends, that's impossible.."

"ow shucks~.. how unfortunate." I comment. "and it looks like our little chit chat talk is done here, Ansel~.." I added as I saw the door fell on the floor revealing my fellow three demons who come to save me from being locked up in this cage.

He jumps back in surprise as the door falls, and as he sees my fellow demons. His expression turns serious as he draws his sword. "Don't come any closer! You're not going to get your fellow demon out here!.. I'm the guard today and I will make sure she will not escape!.."

"oh okay? blabla" The Highest Ranked Demon[TET] Cruler said going after him with a devil smile on his face readying himself to fight.

He then smirks, definitely his thinking that my companions have no chance against him as he charges towards Cruler. "You may be powerful for a demon but you still can't defeat a Powerful Angel like me..!" He yells, swinging his sword towards Cruler's direction.

I watch boredly as I stretch my arms finally getting out of the cage with the help of the those twins who are high ranked demon[ZAYIN], while Cruler was distracting him by making him and Cruler fight against each other, after the twins helped me they went towards him to join the fight.

I smiled as I saw him gasps as he realizes that I'm already out of the cage, and he's now surrounded by my other demon companions. "D-damn it.. I might've gotten carried away there.." He sighs, quickly lowering his sword.

"Remember fellow demons: we cannot kill an Angel or you guys are gonna suffer the consequences~" I told the three fellow demon his fighting against with and they quickly went to me after hearing what I said.
"we will definitely meet again, Ansel~" I utter smiling mischievously before the four of us leave.

Leaving him standing with his sword lowered and unable to complete his task by guarding me not to escape.