25. Destiny's POV: Goodbye Virginity

Throughout most of the day, I dedicated my time to assisting Rune in the process of packing. As of late, I have been borrowing clothing from Asta and Vigdis, much like Katla has been doing so I have no packing of my own to do. In order to ensure the safety of my keys, phone, joints, lighter, and the pink vial that inexplicably enabled my time travel, I have secured them all in a separate satchel, distinct from the one I use for Rinsley since he squirms a lot. Rune confirmed with Sigmund that his horse Vidar would also be permitted on the boat, and his uncle did not raise any objections. After a lengthy night of packing, we are preparing to depart for Sigmund's boat first thing in the morning, which is located within a day's ride from our current location.

Having been here for a month now, I am aware that March has come to an end, and spring is rapidly approaching. While I want to return home and provide reassurance to my friends that I am safe, I am unwilling to leave Rune or his family in the foreseeable future, as I cannot guarantee my ability to return home. Furthermore, Rune is correct in questioning the significance of my physical location, considering I am already a thousand years in the past. In all honesty, I believe I am developing strong feelings for him at an alarming rate. This is an entirely unknown experience for me, and at times, it feels almost overwhelming.

As I lie in the bed within Rune's cozy circular room, the crackling sound of the nearby fireplace fills the air. It is our final night in this place, and I cannot help but feel a tinge of sadness. Despite my brief time here, this humble farm has already begun to feel like home to me. Rune enters the room, opening the large wooden door, and his evident stress is visible. He harbors a strong dislike for his uncle, Sigmund, and does not make an effort to conceal it.

"Did everything go smoothly?" I inquire as he settles down on the edge of the mattress, removing his shoes, robes, and shirt.

"The food is packed, and the horses are prepared. Rinsley will be sleeping with Remi tonight, so you need not worry about him," he informs me, releasing a deep sigh. "I can't believe I am leaving this place."

"We can always return if you find that you dislike it there. Sigmund mentioned that he would personally bring us back," I suggest, and he joins me beneath the blankets, pulling me into his comforting embrace.

"I don't trust him," he says tightly.

"Why not? He seems nice."

"Because he and my father didn't have a good relationship. Ubbe was an honorable man, so if he didn't like his brother, there must have been a valid reason." He informs me before cupping my face with his rough hands and gently kissing my lips. "I don't want to discuss it any further."

I find it challenging to engage in a arguement when he kisses me like that. I willingly part my lips, granting him access to explore with his tongue, and I draw him closer, positioning him on top of me. Our legs entangle, and my nightgown rides up to my hips, leaving my lower body entirely exposed beneath the covers, with only his thin sleep pants separating our bare skin. Rune traces a trail of kisses down my neck, pausing to suck on my nipples, while his hand ventures down to the moistness between my thighs. He emits a pleasurable growl, continuing to kiss along my stomach and venture even lower. Just as he reaches my hips, with his head nestled between my thighs, he gazes at me with questioning eyes, and I affirm my consent with a nod, too breathless to find my voice.

His questioning gaze seems to be all the encouragement he requires, as his lips find my clit, exerting gentle pressure with his tongue and moving in a slow, circular motion, causing me to gasp in both surprise and delight. I feel his finger gradually enter me, gliding back and forth with a delicate rhythm, while he persists in licking and sucking every inch of me. The slight roughness of his beard amplifies my sensitivity. The desire within me intensifies as he withdraws his finger and spreads my thighs a little wider, employing his tongue to venture deeper, swirling it around and exploring as deeply as possible, all the while stimulating my clit with his finger. I place my hand over my mouth in an attempt to stifle my moans, as my entire body feels consumed by an intense fire. The orgasm washes over me as I release into his mouth, and he moans hungrily against my wet and exposed skin.

"I want you. All of you," I whisper breathlessly once I regain my voice, pulling him close so that our lips can meet. The taste of myself on his mouth does not deter me; I crave him inside me so intensely.

"Are you certain?" he asks gently, his breath still heavy as he continues to plant kisses along my neck.

"Allow me to rephrase. I need you," I say, locking eyes with him, aware that my gaze mirrors the burning passion and desire reflected in his own. He seems to comprehend, as he tenderly leans down and captures my lips in a kiss. He then lifts the nightgown over my head, discarding it, and removes his own pants, leaving both of us completely naked.

"Um... Just make sure to pull out. I would prefer to avoid an unplanned pregnancy," I inform him, silently wishing that condoms had already been invented.

"I know how to prevent conception," he assures me, kissing me once again. "You need not worry, Min Skjønnhet."

I reciprocate the kiss and reach beneath the blanket to touch him, unable to conceal my surprise at the size of him. I had anticipated a respectable size, having felt it through his pants before, but I did not expect this. Now I am concerned about how it will fit. Certainly not comfortably.

"We don't have to proceed if you're unsure," he whispers in my ear, sensing my hesitation. "I am content simply tasting you tonight."

"It's not that. I still want to continue. I'm just worried about how much it will hurt," I confess to him.

"I will be as gentle as possible," he promises, his lips crashing onto mine once more. I release his erection and place one hand on his chest and the other on his neck. He reaches down, and I can feel the hard warmth of him against my entrance, pleading for permission to enter. I kiss his lips and gently thrust my hips upward, allowing just the tip of him to penetrate me. My entire body tenses in surprise at the discomfort, but it is bearable for now. I push my hips against him slightly, sucking in a breath at the pain.

"Are you alright?" Rune asks softly, his gaze filled with concern as he looks down at me. I am unable to find my words, so I kiss him as a response. He makes no attempt to move or go deeper; instead, he kisses me slowly and tenderly in return, his fingers tracing gently over my body. It still hurts, and I am aware that he is only partially inside me, but I crave to be fully and completely with him.

My fingers dig into his back as I hide my face in the crook of his neck, pulling him in further, determined to ignore the pain and hoping it will subside. Rune seems to sense my discomfort and slightly withdraws, catching me by surprise. His lips meet mine, soft and gentle, as he very slowly moves back and forth, gradually going deeper each time. Every time I tense up, he pauses, giving me a moment to adjust to his size.

Finally, I feel him hit a spot inside me that causes a sharp gasp of pain and makes me grip onto him tightly. It feels wet and sore, and I wonder if he has popped my cherry, but at that moment, I don't care. I still want more of him.

He continues to kiss me gently, maintaining a slow and steady rhythm. Gradually, the discomfort transforms into pleasure, intensifying with each movement. The pace quickens slightly, accompanied by small moans escaping my lips. It feels as though we are becoming one, our souls merging as passion and desire surge to the surface. I can sense my body and heart longing for release, reaching the peak of climax as I shudder against his cock. Simultaneously, he moans loudly, pulling out and releasing himself onto the ground beside us.

Lying there, unable to move, I breathe heavily as Rune comes to my side, kissing me deeply once more.

"I love you, Destiny," he says, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to his chest. His heart beats just as fast and loud as mine.

"I love you too, Rune," I reply, meaning it with all of my heart.