11

We all woke up around 9 and went downstairs for breakfast.  Samuel tells us Amy and Emily Wickersham came in early this morning. Emily will be switching out with him on security detail so he and Charice can spend the rest of the time alone.

" Morning all Jennifer gave Clayton and I the rest of the week off . We decided to come up with Mario and Lacey,  Piper and Christopher,  Jackson  and Nia to have some fun at Jane's Cabin.  We knew you were all here so we already ate breakfast here and are now heading out to go fishing."

We said hello and they left with boxes of food and beverages for the boat that Christopher had brought with him.

We ate our breakfast and Jane said fishing would be a good idea.    She had a boat that would fit us all. Emily and Jane took off to her cabin to get her boat and fishing gear along with life vests. They said they would return with bait and gas in the boat. We sat around out on the balcony. Clayton is telling us he is enjoying working at Adrian's veterinary clinic helping training dogs  to be obedient with their owners.

Several years ago I had told Clayton to volunteer their. I would still pay him the same. Everyone knew he missed his two dogs that died.He didn't want to get attached to another dog. He was under alot of stress making sure I and the others at my clinic were safe. I knew this would be a good stress relief and very therapeutic for him. He  comes to work as part of my security detail more relaxed and observant. He isn't burned out. He is excited about teaching dogs to help the blind now. My Isles foundation helps with the costs of finding and paying for their training. He shows us videos he took on his cell. I can tell Jennifer and the others with us see him so proud of his work. I know Adrian and the other employees at his business are thrilled to have this training.

"MAURA we ran into a problem at work of shortage of some medication. Jennifer is trying to reach out to doctors to see if they will be willing to sell the clinic some of the medication. She just wanted you to know. " " Thanks,  I know there is a shortage but didn't realize it was impacting the clinic.i will contact a few doctors I know in Mexico to have them reach out to Jennifer."

Maura left to make some phone calls in the inn office.  While she was gone our food and beverages were brought out in a two ice chests. Several of us headed to the restrooms before Maura, Emily and Jane returned.  We all went to the deck carrying the ice chests and our  bags.

" I contacted them and a few doctors in Canada. They will contact Jennifer to find out what medication the clinic needs and will do their best to send the clinic some of their inventory.  I told them to send me the bill at the foundation and thr foundation will pay it. "

We all got on the boat. Maura called the director at Isles foundation to inform that several bills would be faxed and to pay it.  We all put on the life vests and started baiting the tools with minnows or using luresto get ready to cast then once Jane steered her boat away from the deck.