𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

The bell rang indicating Recess. Kevin came to me. " you wanted to talk about something?" . "yeah" . " Tell me ". I told him everything. He was not surprised it was like he knew everything. "Why aren't you even budged by what I'm saying ?" I questioned him. " I know Everything Arielle. You thought I wouldn't know? . Ben is my friend Arielle . He told me everything And I wasn't so happy about what he said. I know it All" .

I knew it!! I was expecting this , " Is This why you took a step forward to be friends with me? " . " Absolutely NO arielle , i don't know why but i just wanted to best friends with you and trust me your'e the best " said kevin . " i don't have any emotions Kev " i replied ." Don't worry i will show you Emotions " said Kevin . "haha" i laughed away as i didn't know what to speak. " It's okay little one " he said patting my head. "KEVIN!!!!" screamed his friends . " I'll be right back" He whispered. i waved at him indicating him to Go.

Finally the school was over. I reached home , I was greeted by my mother. " how was your day sweetie ,you look tired?" . "Nahh I'm fine Mom" . " I don't think so , look ari if you wanna talk about it i'm right here don't forget that ". " yeah i know Mommy" . " go take a bath and come downstairs to have some snacks " . I went upstairs and threw my bag on the bed and jumped on the bed facing down I snugged my face into the blanket and let out a sigh . As i was about to get up I heard a knock on my door .
" come on in" i said .

" I feel like my cupcake had a bad day " said tyler . "hmmm" i replied . he came close to my bed and he patted my back . " Get up and take a bath and then we'll go out for Ice cream " . I got up and looked at him giving him my puppy eyes. " can we go and play with puppies after we have ice cream? Please?" i asked him. "Fine we can" replied tyler .

Tyler is not only my Big brother , we may fight alot but at the end of the day he's the only one who comforts me and keeps my secrets safe with him. we have an age gap of 6 years Tyler is going to graduate soon and my dad plans on making him work at our company only if he likes it.

We have a place where we could play with puppies . we came back home after Ice cream. Time passed by , I finished my home work and it was 11:00 pm and i could not sleep. I was on my Tv watching a movie on low sound as i did not want my parents to wake up . i would be in trouble . "bingg" sounded my phone . i picked my phone to see who it was.

It was tyler , " come to my room , i know your'e awake " texted tyler . I switched of the Tv i took little sneaky steps and finally reached his room. I knocked gently on his door. He opened it and as i went inside he gave me a bag.
" put on these first " said tyler.

The box had clothes . " why?" i asked him confused . " just put in on" . i did what he said . it contained a black crop top a black torn jeans and a pair of shoes i put them on and they fit perfectly. " Not bad he has a good taste " i thought to myself. " how did you figure out my size " i asked him . " I'm your brother silly and i just shopped them out in the kids section" he bursts out lauging. " shut up tyler" i respond . " tell me where are we going". " just on a drive , dont ask me questions". Now the biggest question is how are we gonna sneak out of the house.

We have guards around the house which i find it strange but never asked my dad about it . Tyler and I slowly went downstairs without making a squek . " Are we gonna make it" i whispered. " yeah, if you stay quiet and ju-just follow me " he stuttered. we slowly sneaked into the backyard where there were no guards And finally we made it out

" Wait here , I'll go get my car " he said. It was 12:00 am technically, there were less cars on the road the wind was strong and cool.We drived for a long time. My mood was fresh again . Tyler who saw this was chuckling. we reached home, we finally made it past the guards again but there was a surprise waiting for us . we tried to sneak through the balcony door only to realise the door was locked. We looked at eachother with confusing stares.

" I clearly remember we didn't lock the door arielle why is this locked?" tyler said. The we heard a voice behind saying " Because I locked it MR. TYLER LENOX" growled my dad . "FUCK WE ARE DOOMED" screamed tyler. " where the hell did you guys go? " asked my dad . we looked at eachother whispering " you tell him" i said . " no you tell him" said tyler. we were practically arguing for 2 mins.

"ENOUGH, give me an answer or your'e gonna spend the night outside " he growled again . " To get icecream " we both replied simultaneously

We had a store which stays open 24 hrs. " You guys you are in serious trouble ". sighed my dad . both of us looked at the ground. " You should've woke me up i was craving ice cream , i couldn't sleep i looked through the fridge and realised we dont have any. i came down and found the back door was open, then i went to the garage in order to go to the store only to find tyler's car was missing , I went upstairs to his room only to find your pjama's on the bed, i went to your room too Ari and I checked the surveillance and Not gonna lie you guys sneaked out perfectly, but you guys gave me a mini heartattack, next time give me a heads up when you are gonna do this i was scared for my dear life ". said dad .

" sorry dad "replied both of us . " I'm gonna go get ice cream, both of you do not play any tricks and go to bed. it's already late And Ari you can go late to your school tomorrow i will talk to your teacher ".- dad. We went upstairs and I changed into my shorts and had a good sleep.