FIND THEM PLEASE I NEED THEM

GUYS PLEASE

(This is copied from Daer Diare)
Guys if you play roblox and know this user:

Agaz21(idk if i spelt it wrong)

For fucks sake please fucking find him, He goes by the nickname of Tomi(Short for Tomioka) hes an old best friend of mine please find him on roblox an fucking message him thtat "Hey am a friend of Heartz4_Giyushino/Ayanasofia004 or Heartz in watty that she accidentally logged out of roblox 2 and a half years ago, she told me that maybe you could add her in wattpad and please inform your DS/KNY cosplayer or roleplayer group with Lani and Kit(Heather) about it. Her user in wattpad is @ LizzyAftonishere."

PLEASE TELL HIM THAT, Also the 2 people i mentioned was our 2 other bestfriends that was part of our roleplay squad, we all had history together meeting eachother together

HISTORY:
back then i was always roleplaying at that one kny(demon slayer) roleplay beta game and thats where i met Tomi  and then we became good friends, one time while we were roleplaying and cosplaying at brookhaven, He introduced me to Kit which made us a happy trio always roleplaying together and then thats when Tomi and Kit introduced me to Lani and then we became a happy squad we were always playing and roleplaying as demon slayer characters that they were the reason i got invested to Japanese things that i learned a few japanese words and the reason why my irl ex bestie got so mad at me for trying to be bilingual(idk if its called like that but whatever) and we uhh..Yk friendship over, but one day i was supposed to tell them that the sibling thing was a prank but then when i opened roblox..I was banned for the 5TH TIME. and got logged out, PLUS THE TABLET I WAS USING BROKE and is still broken these days.

We even had nicknames and roles for eachother: :(

Mine:Heartz/Shin/Shino/Onee-san
Tomi:Tomi/Oka/Emo boy/ depressed bitch-
Kit:Kit/Heather/Kanae/Nae/Mitsu/Onee-san/Kit-kat/Heath
Lani:Lani/Kanao/Nao/Lan/Kana

So please message them. i had a mental breakdown last night because of them
(end of the copied one from my other book Daer Diare)

Please find them i miss them so much we havent seen eachother for 2 and a half years please.