Chapter 14

You can hear your name being called but you can't seem to wake from your nightmare, you can partially feel your body being shaken.

"Y/N" you finally hear and you're startled awake, instantly going on defence and going to attack whoever is in your room.

"Whoa calm down it's me" you hear Bucky's voice as you look to see him pinned under you and you have a knife to his throat.
"Omg I'm sorry" you say climbing off him.
"Wasn't complaining about having you on top of me. Also your instincts are impressive I have to say but why do you sleep with a knife under your pillow?" he asks looking at you with a mixture of desire and concern.

"None of your business" you reply not wanting to talk about it.
"Guessing by that response you're not going to want to talk about your nightmare" he replies.
"Nope" you say heading for the door, you need a glass of water and moment to calm down.

Bucky follows you into the kitchen and you roll your eyes because you just want to be left alone.
You notice it's only 4am but you know you're not going back to sleep, once Bucky leaves you alone you will get dressed and head for the gym.

Grabbing a glass from the cupboard you fill it with water and slowly sip making sure you avoid eye contact with Bucky.

"You okay?" He asks noticing the slight shake in your hands.
"I'm fine you can go back to bed I'm sorry for waking you" your tone is clipped and it makes you cringe.
"Im sorry I don't mean to snap at you, it's been a long couple of days and then I have the added nerves of meeting Clint's family today"

"You're meeting his kids and wife you must be happy with that right?" He asks.
"Kinda" you reply taking a seat on the stool.
"Y/N it will be fine" he says coming over and placing his hands on your shoulder.

God it wasn't that long ago when he looked at you like that you would've jumped his bones but now Dean is back.
The tension between you builds as you stare into each other's eyes before yours dip to his lips.

Fuck those lips have brought you to multiple orgasms.
Nope now is not the time to be thinking of that.

"I should get some sleep it's a big day tomorrow" you clear your throat and wanting to break the tension and get away from him.

"Yeah I should get back to bed as well" it's his turn to clear his throat.
As much as you want to look down to see if you can see a bulge in his pants you resist and make your way back to your room.

Giving it half hour until you think Bucky would've fallen back to sleep, you get up and change into your workout gear.

After losing yourself in a workout you suddenly feel a pair of eyes on you and turn to see Steve watching you.

Looking at the clock you realise it's now 6am.
"Sorry I didn't know anyone would be up at this hour, I was just going I will leave you to it" you say grabbing a towel and wiping the sweat of your forehead.

"Want a sparing partner?" He asks.
"Oh it's fine I don't want to interrupt your workout" you brush his off.
"It's fine" he smirks.

"Fine bring it on then Captain" you smirk and hold up your hands.

You can tell he's going easy on you since he is a super solider, you manage to get him pinned.
"You're going easy on me" you pant.
"I'm a super soldier of course I'm going easy on you, I don't want to hurt you" he replies.
"What if I don't want you to hold back" you raise an eyebrow at him.