𝐨𝐨. ꒰零 ୭ 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋯⋅𝟎𝟎 ๑ 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ┈•

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

꒰ 𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘅 𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 ꒱
⨳⭔ : 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

✿༘'๑ꓸ୭ 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝄘 October 15 (2011) to March 27 (2014) 2years and 2 months and 27 days

✿༘'๑ꓸ୭ 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝄘 classmates, friends to lovers, popular it couple.

✿༘'๑ꓸ୭ 𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝄘 15 years (nadine) and 15 years (elliot).

✿༘'๑ꓸ୭ 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗣 𝄘 long distance, they couldn't manage to keep up with their relationship because of the long distance and they wanted to focus on their careers.

✿༘'๑ꓸ୭ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝄘 distaned friends.

✿༘'๑ꓸ୭ 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝄘 London Boy by Taylor Swift.

✿༘'๑ꓸ୭ 𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝄘 100%

✿༘'๑ꓸ୭ 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝄘 80%

✿༘'๑ꓸ୭ 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 𝄘
elliot and nadine studied in the same highshool back then and were classmates. It all started by friendship and as the days went by they got closer then ever and in the homecoming prom day elliot asked out nadine to be his prom partner which nadine agreed, that was beginning of their relationship as lovers. Elliot was a popular guy in their highschool days, captain of the basketball team, he was popular among the girls so as the boys. Their relationship was soon known by majority of their schoolmates given them the nickname of the "it couple" Their relationship wasn't all smooth, as they were just teenagers, but they never had any toxic behaviors towards eachother. They both were matured mentally and knew how to handle and fix their relationship when it was in a rocky bottom.