17

"Hyunnie lets go to my house for the night"

"Wait did I feed Hobak?!"

"Did you?"

"I dont know!"

Beomgyu trailed behind as Taehyun hurriedly made his way back to his house. Upon reaching the familiar door, Taehyun swung it open and was greeted by the sight of his cat, Hobak, peacefully snoozing with an empty food bowl nearby. Without wasting a moment, Taehyun promptly replenished the feline's food supply, all while Beomgyu observed the scene with curious eyes. Finally, Taehyun secured the door and turned his attention towards Beomgyu, their gazes meeting in silent understanding.

"Lets go to your house now"

Beomgyu let out a soft laugh as he playfully entwined his fingers with Taehyun's. Although Taehyun remained quiet, a whirlwind of emotions was raging within him. Sensing Taehyun's shyness, Beomgyu couldn't resist the urge to tease him, adding a mischievous spark to their interaction.

"Kitten's shy?"

Taehyun's eyes grew wide with surprise as he delivered a firm slap to Beomgyu's shoulder, causing Beomgyu to visibly flinch in pain. The force of the blow was evident in Beomgyu's reaction, as he winced and rubbed his shoulder in discomfort.

Following the sharp slap, Taehyun's expression shifted to a pout, indicating a mix of concern and perhaps a hint of regret for his actions. The contrast between Taehyun's initial shock and his subsequent pout highlighted the complex emotions at play in this brief interaction between the two boyfriends.

"Don't call me that"

"But you like it" Beomgyu said as he winced in pain as he gently massaged his shoulder, feeling the lingering sting from Taehyun's forceful slap.

"No I dont" Taehyun persisted in displaying a pout on his lips while simultaneously furrowing his eyebrows in a clear display of confusion.

"You're blushing, sweetheart" Beomgyu cooed.

Taehyun let out a small giggle. "I know"

Beomgyu abruptly halted his steps, causing Taehyun to also come to a stop. Taehyun's face displayed a perplexed expression as he tried to comprehend the reason behind Beomgyu's sudden pause. With a mischievous grin, Beomgyu emitted a hearty chuckle and playfully pinched Taehyun's cheeks before swiftly darting away. It took Taehyun a mere three seconds to grasp the situation, and without wasting any time, he swiftly embarked on a pursuit to catch up with Beomgyu.

"Yah! Get back here!"

In a thrilling pursuit, Taehyun relentlessly pursued Beomgyu until he finally caught up to him. With a swift leap, Taehyun landed on Beomgyu's back, swiftly bringing him down to the ground. As they tumbled, the road echoed with the joyous laughter of the two lovers, their hearts filled with happiness and delight in each other's company. Suddenly, Beomgyu's eyes fluttered open, and he found himself gazing up at Taehyun, who was now perched on top of him, their connection undeniable and their love shining brightly.

"You look so fuckable right now"

Taehyun's laughter abruptly ceased as he shifted his gaze towards Beomgyu, who was gazing up at him with an unmistakable expression of affection. Dismissing the sentiment, Taehyun let out a derisive snort and distanced himself from Beomgyu, putting an end to their closeness.

"You just had to ruin the moment"

Beomgyu chuckled softly before standing up from his seat. With a gentle smile, he reached out and took Taehyun's hand, leading him back towards his home.

As Beomgyu turned the doorknob and stepped into his apartment, he was greeted by an air of elegance. The spacious living room, adorned with tasteful decor, immediately caught his eye. The kitchen, designed for a single occupant, boasted an impressive size, allowing for culinary creativity to flourish. The bedroom, with its generous proportions, offered a sanctuary of comfort and tranquility. Even the bathroom, surprisingly spacious, exuded a sense of opulence. Every corner of the apartment seemed to whisper of luxury, creating an atmosphere that was both inviting and indulgent.

"Taehyunnie you can shower first. You can wear my clothes"

Beomgyu passed a rather large brown hoodie and a pair of black shorts to Taehyun. Gratefully, Taehyun accepted the clothing and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. Meanwhile, Beomgyu settled on the couch in the living room, patiently waiting for his boyfriend to finish up.

Approximately ten minutes later, Beomgyu caught sight of Taehyun emerging from the bathroom, now dressed in the clothes he had borrowed. The oversized hoodie and shorts seemed too short for Taehyun, making his milky thighs very visible. Beomgyu smile at the sight of his boyfriend looking so comfortable in his attire and may or may not gotten hard seeing the cute sight.

"I just wanna ruin you kitten"

Taehyun blushed and slapped Beomgyu hard on the chest. "Go shower you jerk!"

Once Beomgyu was done with his shower, he requested Taehyun's presence.

"Baby c'mere" Beomgyu eagerly extended his arms, settling himself on the bed with anticipation for Taehyun's arrival. As soon as Taehyun appeared, he sprinted towards Beomgyu and leaped into his embrace. Beomgyu lovingly cradled Taehyun, gently caressing his hair and back. Taehyun relished the comforting sensation of being held by Beomgyu, finding solace in his warm embrace. Eventually, the two drifted off to sleep, finding peace and contentment in each other's arms.