chapter 9

Helllllllllo 😁. How is everything going on?. Okay Listen EVERYONE!!📣: Comment your ideas about this ch okay?.okay !
Let's go~:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kera POV:

Today was really amazing. Mui and yui won there match in 3 MINUTES!! It is crazy i know! But from what i heard from mui ken about yui ken swearing on winning on less than 5 min , i don't expect less than that.

Even though everyone didn't notice,  i noticed that yui ken was acting weird today . It is like he knows something we don't know. I don't know how to explain it but the shock i saw on his face when sheza came with the drinks tells me otherwise.

He was like 'what she is doing here??'. I know that they are always arguing and shouting at each other , but that doesn't mean they shouldn't ask about each other.

I know my dear friend is hurt but she is trying to hide it by her smiling face. Mui understood the situation quickly and told yui ken that sheza send to everyone at
11: 30 pm that she coming back today and yui ken was sleeping already at that time.

Yui ken only opened his phone to see that there is really a message from sheza and then turned around and went straight to the bathroom. Sheza made a joke about him to lighten up the mood even though mui ken still apologized for his brother attitude.

Mui ken really is kind and behaved and attr- WHAT I'M THINKING ABOUT!! Kera ! Get your mind back to work!

Anyway, after mui and yui won the match , we all were invited by mr kokoshibo to the
Amusement park!! (Tangiro and the others were invited too!). We all had fun there! And yeah!! I got a baby pink taddy bear from tanjiro ken. ^v^. After all that mr kokoshibo insist that we all are having drinner at there house today.

"Kera! Concentrate!!"

"Ohh! Okay!"

Scolded me yui for almost letting us loss against the boss in <it takes two>
(it's a game on playstation 4 and 5 . I think).
It's 9:27  so everyone has already left except me cuz yui and i has a project on science class and we didn't finish anything so he told me to have a sleepover here so we can finish it tomorrow since it's a weekend anyway.

(Ring)

"Ahh i think it's mine"

I stopped the game since , i thought i got a message. I took a look on my phone and found nothing.

"It's mine"

Yui said carelessly as he started copying an answer while smiling. I noticed the cat Yumi entering the room so i sign to him to come to me which is what he did.

Yumi is a black fur cat who has a two Turquoise bangs hanging from each side of his head.

Yui ken took long time sending a message so i guessed he got carried away. I wonder who is he talk with that made him smile like this .

Curiosity got over me so i moved near him quietly and took a look.

...•<Amaumi kazumi>•...

"Who is Amaumi kazumi?"

Yuichiro ken quickly jumped away from me and said loudly while blushing.

"SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING?!"

I could only notice the light blush on his cheek while i stare at him silently.

"W-WHY ARE NOT ANSWERING?!"

Is she the reason why yuichiro ken was always checking his phone lately?. From his blush and strange act i could only conclude one thing.

"Is she a childhood crush?"

Silent full the place. Yuichiro ken looking to his left side not wanting to eye contact me.

"Yeah"

He answered shortly. Then sat at his previous on the floor . Taking his playstation controller , clicking <resume>.

I didn't  want to make him uncomfortable  so i stayed quiet. No word was side , we continued playing until yuichiro ken decided to break this silence.

"She used to be our neighbor... before my parents died"

I didn't say anything cuz i know it's not the right moment to talk.

"Her parents used to be busy at there work most of the time ,so she mostly send her with us. I don't know how she founded my number, but i was glad she did"

Our eyes were on the screen, focused, when mui ken entered the room after he and mr kokoshibo finished cleaning up the dishes.

"Ohh why are you still playing this game? You know it need patience which you don't have"

No need to explain who was the word directed to. I hold my laugh as yuichiro ken quickly jumped and thrown the controller at mui ken, who avoided it easily. The tag game then started between these two.

<Ring>

I turned to my phone to see that sheza has sended me a message.

---•<crazy grey girl>•---

[Kera , there was an attack at the arena which held the tokito's match from the night demons , lead by the lower moon 2. There attack failed cuz the water hashira captured them before the attack. When i asked how did he know they said they got a call from a stranger that there's an attack. I just got a call from the boss saying he wants to talk to me and my team]

.
.
.
.
.

Sooooo how was it?😁. Special thanks to my dear friend misty_shizu for her amazing story ❤🔥. Yeahhh! She wrote an amazing one!.