rainbow rose - lyney

(Male, he/him)﹒⪩⪨﹒

(Male, he/him)
﹒⪩⪨﹒
.

The Rainbow rose, is a flower that symbolizes love. This can be gifted to your family, partner, friends, or anyone you love. This flower can also symbolize passion and dedication. Rainbow Rose is just like him, the adventurer (name). At least that's what the famous magician Lyney says.

He is an adventurer. Curious as ever. He seeks connections, he wants to see something new, and he wants to see what this world has in store for him.

He walked around the streets of the nation of justice. Seeing the shops, the view, and even taking himself sightseeing on the hills. The sky was orange. The breeze was calming. The sound of the rivers, and the chirping birds. This was heaven on earth.

As he was falling into the beautiful scenery, someone tapped his shoulder. Making him turn around to face that person. Nothing. No one was behind him. As he looked back at the scenery, a dirty blonde male sitting beside him, admiring his face.

Seeing the person, his face turned into a surprise. "Wh-" his surprised face turned into a chuckle "What are you doing here, Lyney?" He looked at him with a smile. seeing his sweet smile, the magician's heart flutters. "Well, I was just picking some rainbow rose over there, and then I saw you" Lyney tried to act cool as his heart fluttered and fluttered with every word.

"Hmm, I see. Well then, here, sit beside me" he said, letting the magician sit beside him. "Thank you, amour" Lyney winked at him. The other male's face turned red, as he shoved his hand playfully at him followed by a soft chuckle.

The (h/c) and dirty blonde male sit by the stone together. Enjoying the view as the day grows old. The orange sky turned a bit darker. Yet the two of them are still drowned in sweet talks and laughter.

The two soon sit down in comfortable silence. Falling into the scenery, as the orange sky turned into the night sky. Yet the two males were not moving. Staying still in their position as they enjoy each other's company.

"Say, (name). Do you know the meaning of Rainbow Rose?" Lyney asked, placing his chin on his palms, observing his face as he awaited the other male to respond. "Rainbow roses? I don't know" he chuckled, making the dirty blonde male smile even wider.

He always loved his laugh, his smile, his everything. His tender way of speaking, his gentle way of doing things. Sometimes he just wants to protect him away from this cruel and vile world.

Lyney grabbed something from his pocket, and then quickly brought it out. "Here, a Rainbow rose for you, my love" he winked as he gently put it between his ears and his soft (h/c) hair.

The adventurer's gaze widened as his cheeks grew red, but then turned into a tender and sweet smile. The magician's heart flutters as it melts into liquid. Oh, how he just wants to rip his heart out and give it as a banquet of his love for the male.

Suddenly, gentle lips pressed against the magician's cheeks, cupping it gently. Soon the lips pulled away as it turned into a smile, then a chuckle. Lyney's mind goes blank, as he blinks a few times, trying to process what just happened. His cheeks and ears grow red and hot, as the other male's soft chuckle echoes in his ears. His heart skipped a beat, and his stomach was full of flying butterflies.

Soon, his blank expression turned into a smile. Returning the other male's genuine and soft smile. He gently tilted the (h/c) male's chin and pressed his lips gently into his. The soft and tender kiss, as the moon rises.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆