Chapter 18-Erics back!

When I woke up I ran downstairs and saw vinny in the kitchen I just stood there and Eliza was laughing and so was he I slowly walked to him and he said "hey remember when summer peed her pants at camp and then she bumped into her crush"

"Hey that was not funny" I said but they didnt hear me there voices got muffled and all the sudden a gun was in my hand I looked around and saw vinny he was the target I turned and saw Eliza and she was all up for me to shoot him but the other side was Eliza crying her eyes out I closed my eyes and shoot I opend them up again and saw Louis dead I shot him I looked my eyes filled with tears I ran to him and put him on my lap I brushed my hands threw him said "dont die Louis please baby I love you"

he said "I have to if I want to show you how much I love you"

"NO no you dont I know how much you love me please take me not him please" I screamed hugging him "Louis I love you" I said I was crying then I woke up and saw Eric I thought I killed him he smiled and said "thought I was dead huh?"

"ya how did you come back to life"

"duh Im a keeper they can come back to life" My eyes widened and I ran downstairs and saw Sean and Eliza sleeping I ran to them and woke them up by hitting their preasher point they woke up and said "what"

"eric hes he's alive"

"WHAT" Sean said

"ya he got inside my dreams"

"where is he"he asked

"here" Eric said he was on the couch

"see I told you"

"dont worry I dont want to take revenge on you for breaking up with me I want to take revenge for killing me but now you cant cuase I cant die"

"why" eliza asked

"hes a keeper they cant die"I said

"woah thats crazy"Eliza said

"ya i know he can be really cute sometimes though cant he i mean look at his face"I said

"true it is adorable hes like a minnie ronnie"eliza said

"ya know whos drooling over me?"Eric sang

"who?" Sean said confuesd

"your girlfriend the one who was drooling all over you" he said

"FUCK YOU SHE STILL LOVES ME RIGHT ELIZA!!!" He snapped

"ya baby I love you" she said then the door swung open and it was Louis he yelled "HELLO WORLD!!!" then eric threw a knife at him but I didnt know what kind it was cuase all I saw was him go down then he did the same to sean "LOUIS" I screamed"

"SEAN!!!" Eliza screamed we both ran to them and pulled the knife out and it was metal we all sighed in relief and put it on the ground and he looked at us and said "what you are all vampires"

"ya I cant believe im actually going to say this but.......ERIC IM TELLING YOUR FATHER" I said I bit my lip and his eyes got wide and he said "no i wont take revenge on you anymore just whatever you do dont tell my dad or ill have to go back to france where there are like thousands of wolves and almost died"

"thanks I almost called your dad"I said

"OKAY bye bye forvever loser" Eliza said we all sat on the couch and watched family guy and then louis asked "hey wanna go to six flags tommorow"

"HELL YA MOFOS!!!" I said

"FUCK YAA!!" Eliza said

(Eric-he changed)