Chapter 29-sexy back

When I woke up I was in pajamas I hardly remembered yesterday I stood up and walked to the kitchen louis said "babe go get changed" I looked over and saw Eliza and Sean sitting down at the table I walked to my bag grabbed some clothes and changed I walked out and we left to get Aaron we walked to the door and opened it the song sexy back by Justin Timberlake was playing and Eliza shouted "you will never bring sexy back" Aaron stopped dancing and looked "I will though" sean said  

"No you wont"Eliza snapped 

"Why are you so bitchy today"Sean asked 

"Reasons"Eliza said  

"Period"Aaron sang 

"I am not vampires can't have them"Eliza said 

"Why?" Aaron said  

"Because were dead and you guys can fuck each other so hard"Eliza said storming away  

"Do I have to fuck my sister?" Sean asked louis and I walked away and I said "I hope they don't fuck each other"  

"I WILL FUCK HIM" Sean yelled 

(Aaron's POV)  

A lady over heard Sean and walked out and said "this is a family hotel" 

"But we are family because this is my p-daddy" I said 

"And this is my baby" Sean said we put our arms around each other and the lady raised her eyebrows and said "gross" 

"WHAT YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME FUCKING A GUY!!" 

Eliza stormed out and said "you are not fucking my little bro!!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him away and slammed the door I over heard Eliza said "don't fuck my brother that's gross" 

"I will" he walked out and came back into my room I looked at him and he said "hey baby..wanna play video games" 

"Sure how bout grand theft auto!" 

"Okie dokie" 

(Back to my pov)  

"Hey lou I'm hungry wanna go get some fooooooood!!"I said 

"Hell ya" louis said sitting up he walked towards the door and I noticed he was wear pants "louis" 

"What?" He said turning around and looked at me  

"You need pants" I said he looked down and said "oh ya" he walked to grab his pants he put them on we walked past Aaron's room and heard "DEEPER DEEPER!!!" 

"I CAN'T!!" 

"TRY HARDER" 

"IT'S NOT GOING IN ANYMORE" I glared at louis and we went to go get food I noticed a guy at Gloria jeans I looked at him and he smiled I gasped and yelled "Tyler!!" Louis cocked his head and I said "That's my best guy friend" I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him and he said "hey I'm Tyler her best friend and you are?" 

"I'm Louis her boyfriend"he said jealously I smiled at louis and Tyler said "so what brings you guys here?"  

"Oh we were visiting but I didn't know you lived here" 

"Ya I do and I work at Gloria jeans too" 

"Cool so do you want to go out to eat with me and my friends tommorow?" 

"Sure what time?" 

"5:00" 

"Okay I'll text you and met us at the hard rock hotel" 

"Okay bye" he smiled we got to the hotel and louis didn't say a word until we got to our hotel then he said "why did you invite him?" 

"Because I haven't seen him since a long time wait are you......" 

"No I am not jealous" 

"Ya you are" I said holding his hands  

"Fine I guess I am but I get very territorial over you" 

"We'll vampires are territorial" 

He smiled and his fangs came out and said "I'm going to suck your blood" he grabbed waist and pulled me close and my fangs came out and I said "I'll suck your blood too" my arms wrapped around his neck and I pushed my lips against his and then someone walked in I glared over his shoulder and they stood there I let go and walked over "yes?"  

"I am Brody and you are? 

"Summer why are you here?" 

"Because I heard you were a vampire and I want to become one too" 

"I don't know you so go suck your cock and maybe just maybe you will become a vampire" 

"Uhhhh" 

"Go just go do it or you can cut it off and suck the blood and there you will die and become one ok" I pushed him out and slammed the door .