Chapter- 5 "Misunderstanding"

A/N: Hey, lovely readers, I know I took a very long break due to personal reasons but I am trying to catch up. I know today's chapter is quite boring but I will try to work on it. Hope you enjoy it. Have a good day/night. Let me know your reviews.

[Word Count: 2330]

Ace Hoisington

David and I were having a conversation about how I met Laura and how I kidnapped her to save the one who stole the shipment. She saved him but, later he was dead by my father firing the bullet on his head. And later, how she recorded our father killing the patient. And, How I had no option but to ask her to marry me. We were discussing all of it until, I heard a sound of glass smashing, coming from upwards. David and I, both ran upwards. The door of my room was slightly open and the scream of Aunt Mary could be heard. David opened the door and I saw the stains of blood on the floor. I went inside and saw Aunt Mary screaming in pain as she was bleeding from her head. On the other side, I saw Laura holding the broken glass and the pieces of the glass were shattered on the floor with the blood stains. David and I immediately ran to Aunt Mary and saw creases her wound on the head. The small pieces of glass were stuck on her head. She was bleeding heavily. I took out my handkerchief from my pocket and pressed lightly on her head to stop the bleeding.

"What happened?" David questioned Laura rudely.

While Laura was still holding the glass in her hand, she seemed to be frightened as her hands started shivering.

"Take Aunt Mary to the hospital." I yelled.

"But brother! Ask her what happened?" David snaps rudely at Laura.

"Get out!" I snapped at David.

He left with Aunt Mary and I shut the door behind loudly.

As I slammed the door in anger, she got scared and the glass slipped out of her hand. The glass touched the floor and broke into pieces.

"Did you hit her?" I asked in a frustrated way.

"I said, I don't wanna eat the food..." She stutters panicking.

I stopped her while asking "Did you hit her?"

"She was forcing me to eat. I just...." She murmurs while explaining.

"Did you hit her?"

"I asked for the phone to contact my family but she said to eat first." She screams.

"I am asking, did you hit her, Laura?" I yelled.

"I did! I did hit her. I am sorry okay!" She yells while crying.

I walked towards her and grabbed her left arm forcefully.

"Just because she didn't give you the phone, you hit the glass on her head. Are you insane?" I yelled while shaking her left arm tightly.

"She was forcing me to eat." She snaps while trying to release her arm.

"So, does that give you the right to hit her?" I shouted.

"No, but it also doesn't give you the right to force me to marry you." She shouts back at me while releasing her arm forcefully.

"I gave you the option. If you don't wanna marry me then just accept your fate." I snapped back at her while grabbing her left arm rudely.

"I never forced you." I said while jerking her arm forcefully which led to her falling on the floor.