Help?

LIAMS P.O.V

"BREAKFAST" rachel screamed from the kitchen. Louis was the first one out of his seat and into the white painted kitchen. "YAY panckes!" Louis said behind Rachel and hugging her. I had to admit i did feel jealos i mean he knows i like her, besides he likes sarah so why would he do this?. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed my plate,and coughed so he can get his hands off my woman (Insert Sassy)."Here you go" she said and turned around "Oh louis hey, here are your panckes" she put on a fake smile and put the pan down. She took his arms and took them off from around her waist.She walked  over to me. "Hey ho-" I was cut off by her "Liam i need to talk to you like NOW" she grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room. I looked at Harry he smirked, gave me thumbs up and mouthed "get some". I laughed quitely and followed Rachel. She took me into a room. I sat down in the desk chair. "You needed to tell me something?" I asked spinning around "Liam.." She took a deep breath and tucked her blonde hair behind her face "Well...I have been really uncomfortable around everyone but you and its weird because everyone is my best friend here but i dont know what to do and its so stressful because Louis came and hugged me and i felt like i was being...UGHH i just dont know!" Her hands were trembling. I got up and hugged her,she tucked her head into my neck "It will be ok. Your probaly just going through something like remembering something from the past" I stroke her hair lightly and kissed the top of her head. I felt her get shivers down her spine "Thanks Liam" she gave me a smile and we went back downstairs. She grabbed my hand and smiled at me, I smiled back as I thought to myself 'Did she like me did we have something speical?'