Under the rain

It was raining so hard that night, like that one scene from twilight where Bella is yelling at post glow up Jake. You had just left Kevins party mascara running down your cheeks and the clips falling out of your hair. "Go Away" you screamed when I followed you into the street, we both knew I wouldn't do that. The rain fell harder and harder, our dresses were already socked through but still you walked down the street steps ahead of me. "What happened Sophie? Where did you go, I couldn't find you? Sophie just tell me?" you turned around and yelled "Just fuck off Lynn, for once just fuck off" the rain made your brown hair look black and your eyes and nose red, and still I couldn't help but think about how beautiful you were. "No, I'm not leaving until you tell me, come on Sophie just tell me already." I said. You must understand Sophie, I was so annoyed, you had been acting off all week I was just so done with you keeping stuff from me. I just wanted to know. But I saw something break inside your eyes when you screamed "For fucks sake Lynn! Just fuck off okay I don't want to tell you could you stop being so obsessed with me for five minutes!" The words caught in my throat and before I could answer you yelled "You know everyone thinks that I'm some slutty lesbo because of you! Could you just be normal for 5 seconds? Not everything is about your stupid ass and unlike you I actually have a life that doesn't revolve around cutting myself and swooning over my best friend like some disgusting pervert! So, fuck off Laura just fuck right off!" 

And I did.