Prologue

"I need pete!!" The first word came out of his mouth the moment he entered the mansion.

"Woahhhh!! You look stressed. Come and sit with kinn....first let me get you a drink!!" Porsche said and went to the counter.

Vegas just came and sat beside kinn .

"Here you go bro!!" Porsche gave the whisky glass to vegas, who was sitting on the chair while stretching his neck.

He took the glass and had a sip. It relaxed him a bit.

Porsche came back with two more glasses and sat on kinn's lap who was very ready to welcome his boyfriend. He gave one glass to kinn and pecked his lips.

"Argh" Vegas groaned from their affection.

Porsche rolled his eyes.

"Don't be jealous asshole!!" Porsche commented.

"Jealous my foot. I am tired of your PDA!!"

Kinn just smirked while porsche blushed a little.

"How did it go with Castino??" Kinn asked

"Argh!! Not your work shit again. You guys are mafia, bosses and billionaires. You have everything. Why do you need to work so much??" Porsche scoffed.

Kinn just shook his head.

"I work so much just so I could take care of you.....my love!!" Kinn said pressing porsches bum which made porsche blush again.

Vegas gave them a stinky eye.

Kinn looked at vegas and gestured him to continue.

"I got the deal. But I need to do something about that annoying assistant of his" Vegas said a little angry.

"Did he hit on you again!!" Porsche chuckled.

"Every fucking time. How can he not get that I have a mate!!"

"You might need to consider taking pete to one of those meetings. Kinn took me once and no one ever dared to flirt with him since." Porsche said proud.

"Right.......after you got drunk and pulled that Mexican twinks hair which almost costed us a war!!" Vegas said sarcastically.

Kinn chuckled. Porsche hit his chest.

"Whatever!! But it got the work done. Trust me...one meeting with pete, no one ever dares to flirt with you again. Also it would get you two closer if he finds out about you other side!" Porsche suggested.

Vegas finished his drink and shook his head.

"Nope. Not happening. I am never letting those ugly eyes on my pete. He is too precious for me!!" Vegas had a smile as he said that.

"Woooooo!! Someone is deep in loveeee!!"

"Never thought I would see the devil head over heels!!"

Vegas just side eyed them.

"By the way.....where is pete?? I haven't seen him since I came.....don't tell me you sent him on some errands!!" Vegas asked.

Porsche and kinn looked at each other and then at vegas.

"What do you mean?? He didn't come with you??"

Vegas raised his eyebrow.

"What?? Is he not.....I thought he was with you....I dropped him off here this morning."

"Here?? Oh....yes I saw him in the mansion this morning. But he said he came to meet Tankhun and I was busy with kinn...I haven't seen him since!!" Porsche replied.