suddenly

Y/n was taking care of Baldwin when I knock comming from the door startled her.

She gently placed the towels on a stand and headed for the door.

Opening one of the door leafs she came across a perturbed Tiberius.

"Hello dear. How is the kings being?" He questioned peaking at the dead looking man.

Y/n glanced at him and sighed.

"He is out of danger for now, but he needs to rest to recover" she spoke inaudibly so the king doesn't hear her and get discouraged.

"I understand. May I talk to him.. in private?" He asked with a stern voice.

Y/n looked back at the king, passing the question at him.

Baldwin nodded, accepting the mans proposal to see him.

"Yeah, sure." Y/n announced as she switched places with Tiberius.

"Don't leave stay behind the door" Tiberius advised her before the door segregated them.

Y/n stood by the door as her facial expretion twisted into a worried one.

Her eyebrows collided as she tried to discover the reason behind the two mens secrecy an uneasy feeling eating her up.

By the time Tiberius came out her stomach had done so many flips from anxiety that she felt like throwing up.

"Everything's okay" she questioned, her voice shaky.

"Yes. I will just need you to follow me" he softly told her as he grabbed her hand.

"But why? Shouldn't I look over the king" she doubt him not really accepting his gesture.

"You will, he wanted me to show you something" he assured her as he lead her on.

"Okay" she breathed out, suddenly feeling untrustworthy of the man.

He lead her on and on until they stopped before a decrepit wooden door.

"Tiberius, that's the dungeon " the girl trembled as she backed away from the man.

"Don't worry dear" Tiberius reassured her while he nodded at two other guards, indicating they grab her.

"What's happening " she asked her head turning back and forth between the men like a lost puppy.

Grabbing her, they dragged her down the cold basement as she kicked and screamed for help.

Tiberius opened the gate to a cell and the men gently pushed her in, making sure not to hurt her and locking the metal door.

"Tiberius, what are you doing? Where is Baldwin?!" She yelled at the man she once trusted with tear in her eyes.

"I am sorry, my dear. It is the kings command for your safety" he told her as he approached her from the other side from the cell.

"My safety? What is that even supposed to mean?" The girl wondered, defeated by the circumstances.

"The king will have to go to war, and he was afraid you would follow  him" Tiberius confessed as he now grabbed her through the small holes in her cell.

"War?No! Tiberius, he will die! You can't let him go!" She exclaimed her whole world, falling apart before her eyes.

"I know. But he is the king, I can't stop him" the man admitted as if he were a sinner.

"But I can! Please Tiberius! What we will become without him" Y/n trailed off as all the possible outcomes of his death not only to herself but to Jerusalem came to her mind.