Dan Phantom's Return

Inside Cloxkwork's tower, the time master was resting in his present form. Suddenly he changed into his future form. For he has seen a vision.

Two Phantom's

Two Dragon's

And Two Ninja's

Locked in combat

Three boys bloodied and beaten

One with purple,

Another with raven black hair

And one with black hair with green gell

Three girls hold there heads in there laps crying

One girl with purple hair

Another with blonde hair

And one with raven black hair

Clockwork suddenly jumped up startled.

"What was that I just saw" Clockwork mumbled to himself.

Then suddenly there was an earthquake that shook the real world and the ghost zone. While everything was shaking, a certain capsule fell to the floor releasing something more evil than the Ghost King himself:

Dan Phantom

"Finally, I'm free" he said calm but menacing.

Clockwork looked up in shock to see Danny Phantom's 24 year old self.

"But i look like that 14 year old brat"

It was true he had his same attire on from last time and the flaming hair... except he only looked 10 years younger.

"No matter, I'm still as strong" he said.

Clockwork slowly rose and said, "Not while you're in my domain, TIME OUT" then Dan froze with a shock expression on his face. Clockwork raced over to grab a scythe leaning against a wall and was about to slice Dan in half when suddenly...

He just vanished.

It was then Clockwork's turn to have a shocked expression.

'Was that what i think it was' Clockwork thought as he lowered his scythe slowly.

"Clockwork" a voice said behind him. He turned around and saw two members of the Ghost Council.

"What happened" one of them asked.

Then Clockwork said something that shocked both council members.

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know, you know everything" one member exclaimed.

"Even I can make mistakes" he said.

One of the members looked around and saw the thermos Dan Phantom was locked in unlocked.

"Like setting free the most dangerous ghost in the world" one exclaimed.

"Technically he wasnt set free, the thermos was broken during the earthquake, and then suddenly, he just vanished" Clockwork explained as he shifted forms.

"What do you mean 'he just vanished'" one member asked furiously.

"I have a theory" the time lord said shifting through ages.

"Either Dan Phantom's erased from time and seized to exist... or"

"Or what" said a member.

"Or there has been a rip between dimensions he is in another dimension" said Clockwork.

"Then that is good yes" one asked.

"No" Clockwork said, "with Dan on the loose he can cause chaos anywhere and if ours and the neighboring dimensions are connected, then he can pop out of no where and cause even more destruction".

Both councilmen are shocked.

"But that's not the least of our worries" Clockwork said.

"You mean there's more" another councilman asked.

"Afraid so" Clockwork said gravely, "if Dan disappeared, who or what else disappeared from here and the other dimensions, and more importantly, what caused this anomaly".

While this was happening, the same thing happened in another place.