Ch 1

Fatima's POV:

- flashback to the wedding -

I was standing there in my amazing white dress staring deeply into the mirror tears started to form in my eyes. My best friend Angela walks in & gasps.

"Bitchhhhhh, oh my goodness you look so beautiful!!!!" She said screaming.

"Shhh..." I said staring at her with tears in my eyes.

She noticed something was wrong & rushed over to me.

"What's wrong? You ok?" She said holding me.

"Girl... I'm not sure if I could do this. I'm shaking. This my first marriage & I'm terrified." I said sobbing into her arms.

She brushed my hair back & lifted my head.

"Girl, you're beautiful. Any nigga would literally DIE to be with you. You love Zac don't you? Your kids? Cmon now don't be like that. Think about your kids they love you your an amazing mother. You stunt your shit. Where the bad bitch at that I know & love?" She said wiping my tears away.

"Oh shit my make up..." I said rushing to the bathroom.

"Girl here I got you." She followed me to the restroom & fixed my makeup.

"Cmon they waiting for you." She said as she grabbed my hand.

I took a deep breath & walked with her.

I heard "A thousand years by Christina perri" & it took so much in me not to tear up.

My father comes around & grabs my hand & squeezed it tight.

"You ok?" He mouthed to me.

I nodded while looking down. I took 2 deep breaths & looked up & seen Zac standing there looking so good. I melted.

My father walked me down the aisle & I looked to my left & seen my bridesmaids & looked in the crowd & seen our family & kids. I smiled.

Then I looked towards Zac & he was smiling hard with tears in his eyes.

"Everyone may be seated." The pastor says.

- fast forward -

"Anything y'all would like to say to one another?" The pastor says.

I took a huge gulp & I started to say something before I look over & see Deja in the aisle. I rolled my eyes & let go of Zac hands.

"May I help you? Because I don't remember inviting you to my wedding..." I said staring at her.

"Zac, did you tell her what we did before you got here?" Deja said.

My whole demeanor changed. I looked towards Zac. He looked down.

I felt something in me that was rage because what in the fuck happened.

"Zac..." I said as I looked at him & aggressively lifted his head up.

"What did you do?" I said.

Zac was silent.

"Fine, I'll tell you. We fucked in his car. And it was the best sex I ever had. I see why you got them raggedy ass kids. He beat this pussy up baby girl. Not sure why you wanna marry this low life son of a bitch anyway." Deja said laughing.

I freezed up. My whole body felt numb. I looked at him with the most disgusted look on my face.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? You fucked her? ON OUR FUCKING WEDDING DAY ZAC!!!!!!!" I screamed with tears rolling down my face.

"Baby... she's lying. I would never-" he started to say before I slapped the dog shit out of him.

"Now she's lying? You know what? Ha. Fuck you. And fuck this wedding I'm done, Zac. You've put me thru so much shit. I can't take this anymore." I walked away but before I did I walked up to Deja & punched her right in her face.

"You dirty nasty ass bitch. Why wouldn't you fucking stop it? Why the fuck are you tryna ruin my life?!?!!" I said still punching her, screaming at the top of my lungs, stomping on her body.

I was pulled away by lord knows who & taken back inside.

I was having a panic attack. I passed out.

- last night -

I woke up screaming. Zac woken up.

"Baby. BABY! You okay? You're burning up." He said touching my face.

I looked around. I looked at my nightstand my ring was there. I looked over at him. I sighed in relief.

"It was just a dream..." I whispered.

He held me tight.

"What dream? Cuz you sure scared the fuck outta me." He said laughing.

I hit him with a pillow.

"Stop laughing it's not funny. I had a dream about the wedding, Deja comes uninvited & tells everyone that you two fucked." I said looking at him.

"Oh nah baby you tripping. That ain't real. My eyes, my heart, my dick is only for you & you only." He said kissing me softly.

I sighed & kissed him back.