friends

Yn is getting ready to go to the royal prep school . It's her first day there. The school is really special princes and princesses from all kingdoms come here to study .

Her dress

She is roaming in the corridor finding her class

She is roaming in the corridor finding her class . Suddenly she saw a handsome boy . She went to him and said . Excuse me can you please tell me where this class is showing her schedule .
The boy looked at her and smiled and then said of course you are in the same class as me let's go teacher is about to come . You went with him but the teacher was there already.
Teacher - Why are you both late wait are you the new princess ?
Yn - yes Miss I am
Teacher - what about jimin why are you late ?
Jimin - I am sorry miss
Teacher - ok go to your seat and you princess please introduce yourself.
Yn - hello ! Everyone I am Yn princess of crystal Kingdom. Most of you must have heard about it . Thank you I hope we will be good friends.
Teacher - thank you for introduction yn now go sit with jimin .
Yn went and sat with jimin behind him was another looking cold and dangerous.
Classes were going good she even became friends with Jimin .  She enjoyed her day with her friend . But she was still confused about that guy earlier from class following her and jimin . She shrugged the feeling and went home with her driver.