08

Ma'lya Marie Brown16, sophomoreMarch 27, 2023MD, 📍

Ma'lya Marie Brown
16, sophomore
March 27, 2023
MD, 📍

"Girl i got hella homework to do for biology, at this point im jus bouta drop out." Kamiya spoke over the phone.

"Nah i finished that during last period, i was not doing no work at home." Ma'lya replied.

"LYA COME HERE REAL QUICK." Gianna yelled from the living room.

"ughhh, COMING" Ma'lya groaned "girl lemme call you back".

" Ard, talk to you later" Kamiya waved in the camera.

"Bye pooks."

After hanging up, Ma'lya ran down the steps to see what her aunt wanted.

" What you need." Ma'lya spoke before noticing a boy sitting on the couch.

"You got somebody here for you." Gianna smiled nodding her head toward the couch. The boy sitting on the couch stood up.

"who dat?" Ma'lya scrunched up her face in confusion.

" Woww youn remember me lya?" The boy spoke, playfully holding his chest as if his feelings were hurt. She scanned him for a minute trying to remember who he was.

He was at least 6'1, had short freeforms with a fresh front taper, he wore a black short sleeve compression shirt that showcased his sleeve on his right arm, and grey sweatpants along with his jordan 4 cool grey's.

" Wait a minute.. SIAH???" Once she realized who it was, she let out a high pitched scream and ran over to him, jumping in his arms.

" Damn you heavy" He groaned while holding her under her thighs to support her.

" Don't play wimme." She removed her head from the crook of his neck and straight faced him.

" What the hell you doing all this yelling for." Mari spoke, walking out his room with Sevyn, Nasai, and Kaleem following him. " Oh shiii, Lul Siah???"

" You cant call him little no more, thats a grown ass man." Sevyn spoke.

" Sup Mari nd Sev." He smiled showing his braces.

" Boy watch your mouth." Gianna mugged " Anyway im going to my room, Siah tell me when you bouta leave."

" Ard Ms. G." He spoke still holding Ma'lya. With that she walked to her room and closed the door.

" Girl get ya big ass off him, you is to grown to be gettin held like dat." Sevyn mugged and everyone except Ma'lya laughed.

" Ain shit funny, im jus excited to see my best friend who i ain seen in years." She rolled her eyes getting off the boy.

It was true, Ma'lya hadn't seen Isiah since they were 10 which was 7 years ago. After Isiahs father passed away his family moved to Florida and they had limited contact. The only time they really spoke was over the summer, and as the years progressed them speaking was a rare instance. Before he left the 2 were inseparable.