𝙸𝙸- 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

~~~

"Earth to Preciouuusss, are you listening?" I snapped out of my thought as Mace yelled my name. My bestfriend. ONE of my bestfriends.

"Oh, yeah Im listening" I answered. Knowing the fact that I wasnt and I came back from my past again.

"Really? Then what was I talking about?" I look at her, she knew I was lying. She always does. We knew each other ever since gradeschool  but we never got close until highschool.

"Mhm, again as I was saying, Do you wanna come with us later? We're going to the mall" I didn't notice the other girls formed a circle around us until she mentioned 'us'

"Yeah, sure. What are we going to do?" 

"Nothing, just hang out and maybe do some window shopping" Lisa interuppted. One of my other bestfriend.

"Oh? When did you go window shopping and actually bought something when you swore to buy it the next time we go there?" Kayla answered. I let out a tiny giggle. It was true though as for me.

"Can you not expose me? I am tots doing nothing to you" We all laugh about. I was still half stuck with my thoughts when Kay asked me something.

"So, are you coming? Or are you still planning how to make your move with your hallway crush?" My lips curled into a smug smile and shrug my head.

Yeah, Im looking forward into gathering enough courage to make the first move so we can talk already.

Ofcourse I didn't say that. They'll judge me.

"NO! You know me, I dont do first moves" They all look at each other, proudly.

"Now that is how we raised you" 

~

At lunch, we never really stick all together. We just pick each partners to walk with, and buy food at the cafeteria and then meet back in our classroom. We often eat at the table in our cafeteria.

For one, its hot, 

two, its hot. Thats it.

then there he is. Standing on the hallway, looking down at his friends the fact that he is half their height. I honestly dont understand either. One day, I just saw him and immediately clicked. I knew I have a crush on him. 

"Hey, resh" Resh. RESH. He called me Resh. huh? why Resh?

"Hey, Shawn" We stood there, awkward as always. 

"So, are you free later?" He asked. I couldn't look up into his eyes. I might lose it. 

"Uhm, I mean-" 

"HELLO?? Peach why are you always so lost in your thoughts?" Lost? I was lost? again? I thought-

I thought it was real

"No, I was just thinking about the science project, We still haven't started anything." She turned to me, confused. Confused to the point that she stopped to face me. Her arms crossed. 

"Tell me whats wrong" Mace sounded so serious all of a sudden. My smile faded as soon as her eyes glued into mine. She knows.

"I dont know, Mace. I just feel like my past is getting in the way of my future I dont understand why I just cant let go. I was bullied, YES! I hate my fucking head why I just cant let the past BE THE PAST! I feel so immature for thinking that way. You have to help me, Mace. Please. I need you guys"