‼️ 60 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

??? : I'm so proud of you my babygurl......Be ready for OUR upcoming Mission !!!

He smiled under his mask and was about to pull his mask but he saw her again. He immediately tightens the grip of mask.

She came to him with a knife in her hand. Then she sat on her knees infront of him and he was just looking at her or staring at her.....

She looked at him with rage in her eyes then travelled her eyes to his neck then at his collarbone....she was staring at it and raise her hand and started forwarding it towards his collarbone...she touched it but the next moment she suddenly ripped off his shirt and looked at his left chest as it was kinda black cuz of her previous punch. She took the knife and started carving letter W on that place....his left chest. He was just staring at her and she was carving.

An : bro.... she's not kissing that you're staring at her.... aren't you feeling pain ??

Blood was flowing from his chest continuously....

Imagine this letter is on his chest like this and blood is flowing 👇🏻

After carving, she kneed the knife and he whispered in pain....she kneed more and said while gritting her teeth....

Yn : From now on.....each minute of breath will remind you of this Woman....Your heartbeat will remind of me....this only woman and remember.... You're not being cool by saying woman ☕ but instead of it you're proving that you're.....

Man ☕.... hahahaha.....MAN ☕☕

She continued.....

Yn : Don't you dare again to call any female woman ☕ or else next moment you'll get to know what's the difference between........ woman ☕ and woman 👑 And this is my last WARNING.... WARNING OF MAFIA QUEEN JUNG SUK MIN YN !!!

She stood up and kicked him on his stomach and left from there....

An : How are you feeling bro ??

??? : Satisfied

An : You really love her.... aren't you ?? That's why you didn't stopped or attacked her....right ??

??? : Me and love her ?? NAHHH....I DON'T LOVE HER....YOU KNOW ALREADY....

An : Yeah I know that....btw I really loved it how she taught you the meaning of woman ☕.....

??? : Are you going from here or should I kick you out ??

An : You can't kick me....See how energyless you're right now.....haha

??? : I can't kick you but I think my bullet can kick you....

An : Yn is calling me...bye * nervously laughed and ran from there in the speed of light *

??? : MISSION 2 INTERMISSION !!!!!!! *smirk*

______________

Continue.....

Hope you like it....bye 💜

Take care 👍🏻👽