One.

FUJIKO'S POV:
What is that boy named? Is he single? How old is he? Does he like someone?

"FUJIKO ARE YOU LISTENING TO OUR DISCUSSION?!!!" The teacher shouted as I jump off.

"Yes ma'am, I do." I answered softly and everyone is looking at me, they are murmuring some words. 'Is that really fujiko? He is smiling and acting weird lately.'

I ignored all the whispered all of the hall way as I walk there, I went to the canteen ordering some meat so I can eat.

---

HARU'S POV:
"I think I saw something earlier on your back." Miko said to me as I laugh.

"Are you serious? You can't scare me now Miko." I said grinning at him.

"Nahh I swear I saw a red hair guy who have a red eyes, wait.. a villain.." Miko whispered.

"What?!! Don't scare me!!" I said

"I'm not joking, every villains have a red eyes and can teleport easily, all of the angels have a blue eyes, and humans have a brown, black, and green eyes unlike the angels and villains.."

"Let's just... Leave here.."

We both went to the library.

FUJIKO'S POV:
An angel, he is with an angel.. what is his name? What is his name? What is his name? Who is the angel? I will beat up the angel, by my own hands..

I am on the bathroom looking at the reference of the mirror, I always think and saw his face everywhere, in the world of humans.. there was an angel..

MIKO'S POV:
When I am with haru I always saw that guy, over and over again, he seems obsessed to haru, I will never hand haru to him, I want haru, and that will never change, he is mine, no one else.

"Hey Miko are you okay?" Haru asked me in curiosity.

"Oh yeah, I am, I just.. have a deep thought.."

He sat down next beside me on the library. "You can tell it to me, I am your friend after all." And smiles.

"Really?"

"Yes and that what are friends for, right?" When I am looking at him I saw him again on haru's back walking towards to haru, as I saw him getting closer to haru I pull haru closer to me and put him behind me, the guy paused.

"Who are you?!" I shouted to the guy and the guy take off his cap.

"Fujiko Melatonin, I want him." He point a hand on haru.

"No you can't have him!"

"Fujiko..?" Haru whispered and stand up and he walk closer to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
End of the Chapter One.

436 words.