044 i eat kooks for breakfast

044i eat kooks for breakfast

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

044
i eat kooks for breakfast

044i eat kooks for breakfast

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"JJ..." Bianca laughed, pushing at JJ's chest when he inched forward. "I'm serious."

"Yeah, so am I," The boy whispered.

He heard the sound of her seatbelt clicking but instead of straddling his lap, which JJ's mind instantly reverted to, Bianca crawled over the console. His eyebrows drew together when her hand which was gripping his collar, violently ripped him away from the driver's side.

"No, you're not," Bianca forced him to shuffle into the passenger seat while she took control of the wheel. "We need to find Kiara."

JJ ran a hand through his hair, trying to control his the blood rushing through him, "Fuck- yeah, right- woah, wait-" His eyes suddenly widened. "Do you even know how to drive this thing?"

Bianca had never driven the Twinkie before but she desperately missed her convertible. John B's shit box would just have to do for now, "Yeah, why?"

"Alright, just- just careful, alright?" JJ clicked his seatbelt into place. "John B's going to rip me a new one if we crash his precious baby-"

"Have you seen this thing?" Bianca hummed, pulling out lipgloss from her back pocket to reapply. With one hand on the steering wheel and the other swiping on a new layer, she puckered her lips through the rearview mirror, "I doubt he'll even notice a difference."

Before JJ could get another word out, Bianca flat-footed the gas petal, throwing him forward if it weren't for the seatbelt keeping him in place, "Holy shi-" He tried to reach for the handlebar.

"Relax," Bianca hummed. The trees through the windows began blurring, "It's not like I've never-"

Two deafening bangs reverberated from behind the van, sending the wheels skidding against the pavement. Bianca's eyes squeezed shut out of instinct, hitting the brakes and JJ's arm darted out across her as they lurched forward in their seats.