一 | ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡

╰┈➤ ❝Hinokami Kagura

╰┈➤ ❝Hinokami Kagura...!❞

"Where the hell is that monster coming from?!"

"She is almost as big as Sengoku's Hito Hito no Mi!"

"That girl has a malice intent towards Admiral Sengoku!"

All the pirates and navy watched the intense battle between giant-size creatures in horrified as some of them stepped back to the safer place. They don't want to get caught in between the fight. All of the Warlords let out a grin when this great battle started to be more entertaining to watch now while the Admirals thought it would be a little tough to catch the Fire Fist Ace and Straw Hat Luffy.

Kizaru blinked his wide eyes a few times. "More bounty posters will be in process..."

Whitebeard was baffled at the scene as he wondered what kind of Devil Fruit you ate to transform into that kind of appearance. "What is that yoi," Marco said before telling his crewmate to open the handcuffs on his wrist while his gaze was on you along with the Red-haired Pirates who were on their way toward the great war in the Marineford.

"What in the world...?" Their captain blinked his eyes a few times in disbelief, rubbing them to make sure he didn't imagine things.

Ace and Luffy had their jaw hung open as their eyes almost went out of their places. "NANDA KORE WA!!"

The slayer, on the other hand, had different reactions to it, Tanjiro and Nezuko were worried about their older sister, Zenitsu was trembling in fear, Kanao was a little agape as it was her first time watching you transform in front of her, and Inosuke just couldn't care less about it and beat more people.

Back with you who was having a stare-off with Sengoku, growling at him as you balled your hands into fists, knitting your brows together, pissed by his earlier words.

"You brat!" He yelled out, throwing a punch at you as you did the same at him, and with that two giant fists collided but his Buddha strength couldn't compete with your Demon one, pushing the male back to the edge. The Admiral fell to his back and destroyed the nearby place with his big body before Sengoku turned to his normal size again. He was injured due to your powerful punch.

The group with Ace and Luffy was thrown away by the strong blow. "Whoa!" "AAAAAHHH!!" Tanjiro immediately went to hold Nezuko as she was still in a weak state. You also went to your normal size and your appearance changed back into a human form, flying beside them. "Are you okay?" You asked and Mr. Three made a face at the obvious, making you sweatdrop and smile sheepishly.

Luffy complimented you as his eyes shone at you. "That's a really good one, N/n!" You just quirked an eyebrow at the nickname but then a smile plastered on your face.

"And scary too." Zenitsu and Ace muttered in unison as your demon image flashed inside their heads.

"Aim the guns at them!" The navy shouted before you got pulled closer by Ace as his arm wrapped around you securely.