三 | 𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕚 𝕟𝕠 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

╰┈➤ ❝

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

╰┈➤ ❝...who are you?❞

"Now let the lady go while I still playing nice." The famous Red Hair pirate, Shanks dangerously stated, pointing his sword at the other male, making Blackbeard kiss his teeth at the sudden interruption but soon enough both of their attention turned to you when they heard a slash sound.

Both of their eyes went wide and mouths agape open at your suicide actions.

You beheaded yourself with the sharp rock that you randomly picked up right before the black-haired male caught your neck, instantly making Blackbeard let go of you as your body and head fall to the ground with the blood still connected to one another.

'Did she just decapitate herself?!' The red-haired male shouted inside his head, lowering his sword, thinking that you might really be dead but what happened next was out of his mind.

"What the–" The other male started but the blood that spattered on his face went up into bloody red fire, burning his entire figure. "GAAAAAH!! IT'S HOT!! IT'S VERY HOT!! HELP ME!!" He cried out, running away from the spot to find his crew to ask for help while flailing his arms around, trying to extinguish the fire. His scream caught all of their attention when they saw him running around in the fire as Akainu stopped himself from killing the young marine.

Right after he left the two, your head connected back with your body, shooting daggers of a glare at his way before realizing there was another unknown person with you, making you immediately get up and ready yourself in a fighting stance as your glare turned to him, changing into your demon eyes.

Shanks not gonna lie but you did give him a heart attack back there as he sheathed his sword and put up his hands in surrender. "Please rest assured. I'm not here to hurt you." He stated and smiled at you.

His words made you relax a bit when you could sense his pure intention before you turned your head towards the yellow ship that was sailing away. "Tanjiro... Nezuko..." Those were your last words before falling forward unconscious into someone's arm and it was none other than the captain of Red Hair Pirates.

"Oh." He caught you on time before you fell on the ground and held you protectively, and then your body started to shrink into a child's body, making his eyes go slightly wide once again. The male immediately covered you with his black cape as he didn't want you to be exposed to the World Government, so they would not target you.

Shanks looked up at the same ship that your gaze was on and he thought that you might be a friend of Luffy, letting out a smile when the little boy's image flashed inside his head before walking towards the familiar straw hat that was not too far from them as he hid you in his arm.

All marines and pirates also stopped fighting when a new ship arrived at the Marineford and they could tell whose ship was it due to the Jolly Roger. "It's Red Hair Pirates!"

Garp clenched his fist and gritted his teeth when he finally could catch a glimpse of red hair. "It's Red Hair! He's the one who motivated Luffy to become a pirate!"

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗖𝗘 ↬ One Piece x Kimetsu no Yaibaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें