The Origin Of The Tattoo

Amaran reached the Savants' planet along with the Siddar. Amaran was astonished to see the high-end technology in the city. Huge buildings, skyscrapers made of glass, artificial light sources, etcetera made him awe. But his face immediately turned into pity and sorrow as soon as he saw the people living there. Their bones were peeking out of their skin and blood was oozing out of their torn skin. The scorching sun was frying the planet. Their skin sizzled as they came into sunlight. Amaran felt the sun too but the Siddar took him to the shades of concrete buildings. There were no greens as far as he could see.

"These people look like they need help. How can they help me?" Amaran asked the question that he genuinely thought.

"They are reaping what they sowed. They disrespected nature and nature is now punishing them. But it had a side effect. The direct UV rays from the sun have altered their brain function. It is practically melting their brains in a slow pace and in the process making them all special in one way or another. They have vast knowledge of time and future." The Siddar told him and took him to the room where the savants were waiting for them.

"Welcome, ayya! Come in!" They welcomed the Siddhar warmly and also gave friendly smiles to Amaran.

"There is a long story that you need to know!" A lady from the savants told Amaran as soon as he sat down on a chair.

"All I need to know is how to break the curse on my people."

"She is regretting the curse that she had given you, Amara. But that curse is your freedom. You are no longer tied to her. Nature made her give that curse to you to break the bond between you two. Also you are her curse breaker too! Everything happens for a reason, remember?"

"I am her curse breaker?"

"Yes, she is cursed by her own people. When you meet her next time, she will be free of her curse."

"So Maya will be free of her curse but what about Amaya? She is my mate now. I feel terrible to have turned my back on her."

"Don't be! Your soul is too pure to be with her. She had her time with you without any interruptions. When it was time for her to let you go, she acted against the wishes of nature. She continued to pursue you when Maya was created to become your mate. If she had not interfered in Maya's life, nature's plan would have not been interrupted. Everything that has happened since then is a disaster."

"But how could nature expect her to let me go when all she had was my love?" Amaran asked. He still felt like it was nature's fault that it made two women to be his mate. His heart moved towards Amaya every time he heard about her love for him. How high must she regard her love for him that she disregards nature's orders? He respected her and fell in love with her all the more.

"It is what it is, Amara. No one can question eternity! Your soul is special. You are one of a kind!"

"But how?"

"Your soul is created when an angel died. There are many angels in the vast emptiness. Each angel has millions of stars and many life bearing planets. We are both in one angel but on different planets. All the angels are connected to The Eternity. Only siddhars of high regard are allowed to travel to all the angels as they please. Every learning siddhars who have mastered their kundalini yogam can travel within an angel to all the life-bearing planets. Everyone else like you and me are locked in a particular planet. There was an angel once which had planets with advanced technology people. Their technology and science hurt all the life bearing planets. Their sixth sense ended many nature's treasures and creatures. The Eternity's light started to diminish, threatening the existence of all other angels. The angel could not bear the atrocities of its people anymore and sacrificed its own life to stop them from hurting The Eternity anymore. The sacrifice of the angel is taken as the highest form of sacrifice. Eternity blessed the angel to be one with the eternity but the angel refused and asked for something else." The lady kept talking and Amaran was listening to it very keenly.