The Black Hole!

Adhiyan was shocked to see the alien man loading the red memories back into the souls that were shooting upward toward eternity. He was literally sending the souls with a bad conscience. To top it all, Putparagam, the oldest troll, couldn't see him at all. Adhiyan, for sure, knew that the alien man had no good intentions. As he neared the alien man, the alien man tried to slip away and hide behind the other trolls working there.

“He is right there!” Ahdiyan kept pointing toward him while still trying to follow him.

“There is no one Adhiyan! Maybe you are hallucinating because you don't belong here.” Putparagam said as a matter of fact. Tired of chasing and unable to make Putparagam understand the serious issue that has been happening right under his nose, Adhiyan lost his control. His wolf surfaced and he turned into his pitch-black wolf, growling! All the trolls working there went into panic mode and froze in their spots. They have never seen a human transform into an animal. The pitch-black wolf merged one with the dark place where diminished lights from the soul well, as deep as they were, were trying to illuminate the place. His canine tooth astonished them as they slowly neared him and brushed his soft fur.

When some trolls gathered around Adhiyan’s wolf, some trolls stood in their places giving their attention somewhere else. As soon as Adhiyan growled, a wave of his voice rippled across the place in very slow motion. As his voice reached the alien man, the magic that was keeping him hidden from the trolls broke giving him away.

“Huh!”

“Aah!”

“Ohh!”

A series of gasps were heard as everyone took in the appearance of the alien man. The trolls near him caught him by his shoulders and brought him to Putparagam and Adhiyan. Putparagam was shocked to see another race of man in his territory without his knowledge.

“Who are you? How did you get access to the Amortal world?” Putparagam asked him while Adhiyan circled around him, terrifying him.

“I am here to help god! Maya sent me here.”

“Maya? But even she has no access here. What are you doing here?”

“He was loading the bad part into the souls that were shooting up.” one of the Siddars working along with the trolls answered him. Though he could not see him, he had seen the souls with lighter weight get heavy and fall to eternity all of a sudden.

“Why? How long are you doing it?” Putparagam could not imagine the amount of disaster his actions would have brought upon. He felt so guilty that this had happened under his watch. He thought eternity would never forgive him for this mistake.

“I have been doing it for three hundred years now. She wanted me to make living beings suffer so that they would enjoy the happiness that she was giving them,”

“But their karmas are more than enough for their hardships.” Padikaram, a troll who was holding him by his shoulder said with a thinking face. “That was why there were more bad souls in recent years!” He added.

“The amount of selfish, ignorant, arrogant, destructive, cynical, devious, greedy, hostile, violent, volatile, and evil people has grown exponentially. Mass murderers, serial killers, psycho killers, henchmen who kill for money, people who have no regard for another life of its own kind, and people who would do anything for their own needs are a curse to the living kind. Why would a god want such destruction? You have been here for three hundred years?” Putparagam still could not believe anything that was happening.

“You are my blessing, Adhiyan. Everything happens for a reason. The reason you came here with your living body is to show me the problem that has been hidden from me for so long.” Putparagam kneeled in front of Adhiyan and offered his gratitude to him.