tales of the moon.

TALES OF THE MOON.
where,

the moon loved the sun with every scar in her.

the moon confided in me, divulging her profound affection for the sun. she wove intricate tales of his grandeur, illustrating how he generously bathed her in his luminance, allowing her to cast her silvered glow across the night expanse.

lost in her reverie, the moon dared to dream of an impossible liaison, where the sun's fervent radiance would be hers alone to bask in. she beheld his splendor with awe, finding no flaw even upon the closest scrutiny.

despite the daunting odds of their celestial courtship, the moon bared her soul, yearning to fade into oblivion if only to amplify his brilliance. she laid bare her scars and perceived shortcomings, consumed by a longing she deemed unworthy yet undeniable.

in her confessions, I glimpsed reflections of my own yearning, resonating with the poignant melody of unattainable love. I shared with her the tale of my earthly sun, distant yet ablaze with the power to kindle my world with his mere presence. together, we acknowledged our frailties, intertwining them with the tendrils of devotion.

as clarity pierced the moon's veiled sorrow, tears welled in my eyes, mirroring her lament for a love unattainable. In that moment, I whispered a revelation to her, a tender ode to the beauty found in embracing imperfections to capture the essence of love's elusive embrace.

as the night waned and fantasies dissolved into the ether, I stood alone upon the rooftop, enveloped by the otherworldly glow of celestial sentinels. With each stroke of my pen upon the canvas of darkness, I inscribed your name, a testament to our shared frailties, oh my earthly sun.

HAZEL, 2023
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED COPYRIGHT ©

authors note :hi :) here's a longer scrap of poetry I wrote in my journal

authors note :
hi :) here's a longer scrap of poetry I wrote in my journal. I had exams and thus, couldn't edit it or post new chapters, but they're over now. so expect more poetry. also VOTE and COMMENT alot <3 thank you for reading !!