Chapter Five: Downfall

YELENA
So. Ken and Jolie were going behind my back, calling me an asshole? Well, I can do that too.

REW
"Char, no, don't do that!-"
Bam! The experiment exploded in our face, orange pulp dripping everywhere. Charlie has decided it was a great idea to put a fire cracker in an orange during lunch. Some people glared over at us, and some laughed. Nothing new. I blinked the juice out of my eyes, and wiped my hands on Charlie. He glared.

I giggled and pulled a seed out of his lavender hair.
"I'm all gross now."
He whines, elbowing me. I just giggled. Suddenly I noticed some commotion coming from a lunch table. I glanced at Charlie and after considerimg the matter I stood up and walked over, the boy following.

"You're a boy-kisser! F*g!"
Yelena shoved a boy over, raven hair falling in his eyes. It was Ken. He looked shocked and scared, and I noticed he had a picture chucked at his feet. It was him and the new kid making out. Elijah. Ken shook his head no.

"I don't like him, we made a deal-"
He blurted, eyes wide, and that just got him kicked in the jaw. He must have bit his tongue because blood trickled out. Yelena grabbed his shirt collar and yanked him up, just to drop him back to the floor. Ken scrambled to his feet, eyes wide. People were laughing, pointing, teasing him. He just curled his knees up to his chest and put his face in his hands.

Yelena than spat on him and turned and walked away. So did everyone else.

---

Okay so I think this is the last chapter. I've got no inspiration for this, I'm really sorry. But I'll tell you how it was going to end.
Yeleana was going to make fun of Jolie. And as the year progressed Ayava learns more about the murders, and then inevitably decides that Rew and Charlie are innocent, and Yelena killed her sister. So she gets sent to prison. The final chapter was going to show Rew and Charlie walking down into the woods, just to smile and laugh at each other because they were the murderers.

Thank you all for the support, and I'm sorry I had to cut this off. Have a wonderful day!

©2024, and All Rights Reserved