Chapter 1

Y/n's Pov:
I decided to join Asta and Yuno on their journey to the Clover Kingdom capitol not only to participate in the wizard nights exam but also to try the human food. Plus I am tired of eating pop-potatoes all the time, the was journey was long but not something I'm not used to. Once we arrived I bought me and Asta a meat skewers because it looked really good, I also saw a lot of funny looking humans.

Once we got our numbers, mine being 169, I keep an eye on Asta and Yuno mainly Asta to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid like always. I saw a lot of anti magic birds attach to Asta so I walked over to shoo them but one stayed so I just let it be then Asta hugged me because those birds were probably hurting him. Soon enough the exam started, we went through a lot of simple tests which Yuno passed and Asta did decent at.

Then the mock battles came up and I was set up to fight Asta since everyone there was underestimating him, damn nobles. Yuno easily won his battle then it was me and Asta's turn, we got in our places, Asta attacked me with an anti-magic slash and I dodged it just in time it seems like he's gotten faster.

"Don't hold back." I threaten him because I want to see if he's improved and seems like he has.

"I don't plan on it, Master." He responded to me, I pulled out my grimoire and I summoned my chaos rings to act as a defensive weapon then I pulled out my star wand.

"Constellation Magic: Aries Anger"

With this spell I'm able to enhance my natural strength and speed to the max without any precautions, Asta attacked me again but head on this time and that's what I like to see, I manically smiled at him before taking his attempt to cut me head on.

"My, my, Asta that attack was kinda pathetic don't you think, try harder this time okay?"

I heard the whispers in the crowd asking how someone can take on such a powerful attack and call it pathetic. I focused back on Asta and I attacked him and he countered it swiftly, I attacked him again but with a different spell.

"Aether Magic: Scatter Black Hole"

I sent several mini black holes in his direction and most people think beside just because it's small, it doesn't do any damage but actually the smaller it is the more damage it does. One mini black hole can swallow six feet of space but I used restoration magic to restore my surroundings. Asta dodges it all while also managing to attack back, "Master I think it's about time we stop playing these silly games." Asta pointed out and I could not agreed more, "You're absolutely right, how about—

Our match was cut short when Asta stopped in mid-air and it wasn't from my magic, so immediately got out of dodge.

"Oh and aren't you a strange one, I've never met a young woman or anyone of that matter that is able to dodge me or be faster. How intriguing, what is your magic and how does it work?"

The mystery man asked me I floated back down to where Asta was and I broke the little time barrier around him. And Asta fell to the ground.

"Divine Light: Absolute Heal"

A bright light glowed around Asta and he immediately started healing then I walked off towards the back to take a break. After all the battles and people being taken away because they injured, it was now the time to be chosen to join one of the magic knight squads. Yuno had chosen the golden dawn squad, Asta was picked up by the black bulls, and once I was called no body raised their hands. Honestly I don't really care to be honest but what really surprised me was the wizard king asking me to be his personal student. I decide to accept his offer because what could go wrong...

Yeah we just jinxed it for ourselves💀