Chapter 2

"faith never failed us"

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚

The boys looked around where their new location was. "I feel dizzy.." Sugawara said slowly as he sat on the floor. The boys turned to him "you'll be ok! it was because we just traveled like.. dimensions?" Yamaguchi felt weird even saying those words. "It feels so odd to say dimensions" Oikawa walked over to a window and saw some people out fishing by the lake and kids running around. "Do you think we can go swimming!?" Yamaguchi bounced up and ran to the window. The boys stared at him in aw. "I hope so, but we will all need to learn how to swim we aren't in heaven anymore yams" Sugawara said holding onto the wall to stand up. Atsumu was quiet and just stared out into the ocean. "Will we ever go back home?" he kept his focus out the window, before anyone could answer, the door to the room unlocked. A man stepped inside, he was tan with blonde hair pushed back by a hair band and in a uniform with a pendant. "Welcome.." he opened up the page of his clipboard and clicked a pen. "Tadashi Yamaguchi?" the green haired boy stepped forward and bowed his head down "no need to be so formal". He let out a hum as he used his finger to guide him to the next name "Toru Oikawa" he stepped up beside Yamaguchi and gave a little wave, "that is a better greeting for this world freckles". He flicked the next page "Koshi Sugawara" the silver hair stepped forward. "You're Atsumu Miya" Atsumu looked at the man confused. His smile grew on his face "Oi fat face come here now!" the room was quiet all boys looking at each other before a male walked in breaking the tension. Atsumu stared at the male "Samu! you are here! Faith was happening!" the silver hair boy stared at the blonde stunned before he could speak a pair of arms wrapped around him. "I missed you so much!" the boy held onto him and the blonde never let go. "I wish I wasn't an only child" Oikawa groaned. Sugawara came closer to him "I would hate to be your sibling" Oikawa faked a dramatic face. "You look so different" Osamu said touching his twin hair. "I decided to dye it a lighter color but being an angel my hair began to get even lighter" the silver haired boy smiled at his twin. He walked past his twin to see all his old friends. "Wow you all have changed, you haven't Oikawa but it is nice to see you all as humans" the three boys let out a giggle while Oikawa gasped "You were just nice to me in heaven and now you are all bitches!" he pouted and stomped his foot. The brunette looked around the room and found a mirror. "Ew" he said bluntly, catching attention of the others. "What's wrong Kawa?" Yamaguchi walked towards him looking in the mirror also looking at himself. "I have eye's and they are just brown.." he leaned in closer and pulled at his eyelid. "I feel naked without my wings.." Yamaguchi wined looking back at everyone. "It took me some time too but you Yama? Your wings are probably huge now, I'd feel naked too" Yamaguchi let out a light chuckle the compliments on his wings always made his heart warm. Atsumu and Sugawara came up to the mirror, "Ok yeah it does seem weird to have eyes" the silver said looking at his eyes. The blonde turned around turning his head backwards to see his back. They had no wings and pupils of basic colors. A cough was echoed through the room, all eyes went to the man in the suit. "Glad to see the Miya's and friends had a reunion, now follow me to your living arrangements. You will receive your uniforms, PE, School and Cram school!" there was silence when he tried to sound entertaining. 

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚

The group walked through the old run down place where the portal have led them. There was broken glass, moss, rats and more. "Is this a secret gate way because we were just in a little wooden room?" The blonde questioned looking at his twin. "I'll explain once we get home." Atsumu was going to ask another question but he decided not to. They walked through the mess and they were met with a run down rusty door "that is nasty that wouldn't open for nobody" Oikawa gagged looking at the rust and the slime goo left behind. The man pulled a key out of his pocked and opened the door holding it open. Sugawara walked in and his jaw dropped. "How did we end up in this hallway.." he turned back stunned and the man in the suit was gone, it was just Osamu. All the boys turned his focus to him but he was trained not to answer questions. "Let's keep going we are nearly there! I'll cook us something good once we get home". Osamu was an amazing cook it motivated for the boys to move faster. As they walked down the hall there was many paintings of different scenes as if you were flicking through a page really fast to see the animations. "Here we are" Osamu opened the door and it lead us outside once again. They all stood around in confusion. "Are you joking with us?" Yamaguchi was annoyed at this point. Osamu just had to keep walking, no answering questions.. not yet. He walked towards a huge building. The door opened and he turned on the lights, "Can you all stop complaining now we have made it" Osamu made direct eye contact at Oikawa. "This whole building is going to ours, luckily you are the first of our arrivals so you get to pick your rooms first, feel blessed because you all are so picky and we all know who I'm talking about" Osamu rolled his eyes "this is just lets bully Oikawa day! its my first day here and I hate you all as humans already".

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚

They all were sitting and eating in a huge eating area in the dormitory block that wasn't going to be used. The chatting and laughter echoed the room. The conversations were getting good and it got more interesting when Sugawara asked more about the cram school. Osamu took a sip of his water, "Well you learn to become an exorcist there along with a bunch of other students, you slowly move up. If you can't tell the whole world is filled with demons, even from Elysian. The exorcist's job is to protect the innocent and get rid of the demon if that makes any sense? I remember when I could summon my familiar, Kenko". Oikawa's interest perked up when he heard familiar. "Did it take you long to summon a familiar?" Oikawa picked up his drink and took a loud gulp. Osamu let out a hum "it took me a few tries I would say.. 2 weeks" he flashed his eyes at me shocked. "What is a familiar?" Atsumu asked grabbing everyone's attention. "I guess that will be a lesson to pay attention to" Sugawara poked his cheek while Yamaguchi let out a light giggle. "I am going to mention some house rules" Osamu made eye contact with everyone sitting around him. "Buzz kill.." Atsumu said pouting and rolling his eyes, "fuck off, number 1 if you are fucking people please text us or even me I don't want to be left hearing some girl moaning" everyone but Osamu started laughing the second they heard 'girl moaning'. Osamu looked at the boys confused his face and made them laugh even harder. "To make things more simple Osamu we like men" Osamu sat there for a moment before laughing along with them "I literally came out to you Samu?" Atsumu broke out between laughs "whoops". After the laughter died down Osamu went through the rest of the house rules.. "I have some news.." he whispered out slowly, Atsumu got annoyed "spit it out" he hated when his twin wouldn't say something straight away. "Another four people will be joining tomorrow and I know you don't like getting to know people outside of heaven but i'm begging you all to try your best and I know Yama new people are scary but you have us to boost your confidence" Osamu grabbed Yamaguchis hands and held them "You can do this!" they all said in unison. A smile beamed onto the boy's face causing everyone to follow.