Chapter 3

"an eagle and crow"

"an eagle and crow"

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚

The boys were in the cafeteria waiting for a message from Osamu, "human phones are so strange.." Oikawa was messing around with his. Ding! echoed the room and all boys put their heads over Atsumu's shoulder. 'I left breakfast in the fridge in yellow bowls and your lunch is in bentos don't be late for Cram School you have to be there in an hour!'. "He really cares for you that's so cute" Sugawara said opening the fridge to grab everyone's breakfast. Yamaguchi took 2 of the bowls and place them down on the table, nobody could ever top Osamu's cooking. "Who do you think the new people are going to be?" Yamaguchi asked the group. "I hope they are all hot guys!" Oikawa yelled out while stretching back. "It is so early do you need to be that loud?" the silver head groaned throwing a dirty look at the brunette as he stood up and grabbed everyone's plates. "I miss heaven.." he whispered loud enough for the others to hear. "Kawa its our 2nd day here you'll adjust soon you have us, we are also your family. See Sugawara as your mother" the blonde jumped straight away after saying that dodging the hit in the head he was going to get. Giggles filled the room. The dishes were placed in the sink and Oikawa grabbed the lunches and placed them out and placing them into everyone's bag. "Now everyone hurry up and get their uniforms on! we need to take some pictures.. on that phone?" Sugawara held the phone looking at it while walking out of the kitchen.

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚

Oikawa sat on the table watching all the boys walking in one by one. "I miss wearing free clothes.." they all looked at each other. Oikawa had his uniform done neatly along with Sugawara while Atsumu didn't want to wear the outer layer only his shirt while Yamaguchi wore his out layer open. "Im nervous.. we are so old and doing the whole new boy new school first day shit again" the blonde grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulders. "Let's just get going already" Yamaguchi played around with his fingers, his way of expressing he was anxious and nervous. Sugawara grabbed the keys, "It's this one that Osamu said opens any door right..?" he talked to himself and tried it putting it in the door, it worked. They all walked through with Sugawara locking the door behind them. They walked down a hallway with a light magenta and dark purple diamond patterned floor, they passed door after door, red, green and gold were blasted everywhere. "Are we just made to be in hallways?" Oikawa whispered to the rest of the group. "Seems like it, this one needs a make ov-" before Sugawara could finish a door flew open. Osamu held the door open, "Class these are the four new students I have been speaking about!" Osamu flashed the class a smile. Atsumu glared at his brother, their eye contact was a conversation of its own. "Please introduce yourselves" Osamu pointed towards the boys before turning around. "Im Sugawara, this Yamaguchi, Oikawa and Atsumu MIYA" everyone stared at the back of Osamu's head. "I'm assuming you didn't tell them you had an OLDER twin brother" Atsumu teased him, Osamu let out an exhale. "Can you all take a seat at the back of the class before the next pair of new students interrupt my lesson".

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚

There was a knock on the door and Osamu made his way towards it. He held it open and 4 boys walked in, "Please welcome our new students. Boys introduce yourselves" Osamu ordered before turning back and sitting down. "I am Daichi, this is Iwazumi, Tsukishima and Sakusa". The boys took a bow and sat in the four seats In front of Atsumu and Oikawa. The blonde turned around and whispered quietly 'he's your type' he teased Sugawara until "Miya!" the whole class went silent and Atsumu looked at his brother. The group of boys tried hold in their laughter, every time Osamu yelled he looked like a baby fox. "You said you didn't know what a familiar was so now pay attention" he rubbed his temples. Oikawa leaned closer to Atsumu 'you are going to make him go fully grey'. Osamu was explaining to the class how they needed to be confident for their familiar to listen if they sense fear they will attack their owner. "Can I have the front tables be pushed back, I want to get this part of our course finished because when we train this will come in handy". Yamaguchi lifted up one end of a bench while Atsumu did for the other, they were moving Yamaguchi moving backwards before hitting into someone. He turned around and saw a smirk on someones face "I'm sorry!" the boy let out a laugh "no need to worry freckles you were walking backwards anyways" he patted Yamaguchis shoulders and made his way over to his friends. "Well look at that, you were the first one to talk out of our group I'm proud" Atsumu made a face like a proud father. "What are we proud of?" Oikawa came and rested his head on Yamaguchis shoulder, "I talked to someone" the freckled boy turned to the brunette who gave him a hug "I'm proud of you, everyday you are making progress". Atsumu looked around the room to try find Sugawara and he was over talking to a short blonde girl. He skipped over and wrapped his arm around his shoulder "is this your boyfriend?" the girl asked and the blonde let out a laugh. "He's my best friend, you are?" Atsumu could feel the heavy stare Sugawara was giving him. He was always jealous of his friends making new friends because he never wanted to be alone, he never believed he was irreplaceable. "Im yachi! it's nice to meet you Atsumu-san!" her pony tail moved along with the smile she was sending. A loud clap echoed the room, "Make your way over and form a semi-circle near the center".

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚

The room was quiet and everyone was watching carefully. Osamu grabbed a paper from his pocket with a symbol and he turned around, "what I have in my hand is a paper with the symbol behind me. Clear your mind and prick your finger. " The class watched as Osamu pricked his finger "allow your blood to fall onto your paper". The blood dropped down onto the paper and the silver boy took his standing position and took a deep breathe. He moved his arms and forms them into a cross and a fox appears and makes his way around him and stands by his side. "To keep your familiar under control you need to stand your ground and keep your head strong. If you become scared or seem weak your familiar will turn against you and will take dominance of you". The classroom was silent, the familiar was a creature like a fox but with four tails and two sets of eyes. He ripped the paper in his hands and his familiar slowly disappeared. He turned around and grabbed papers with the symbol, "who in this room is looking to have a familiar in this classroom?" he scanned the room as students raised their hands. Four students in total, the noise of shoes walking across the floor echoed the room. "Step forward please" Osamu instructed. Each student did as told and went one by one to follow the steps, it came down to Oikawa. The brunette took in a deep breath and followed the same steps as instructed, he held the paper in place and pricked his finger allowing the blood to drip down. His mind was clear and soon enough a gush of wind circled around him and an eagle appeared behind him. He felt the room fill with stares towards him and he let out a chuckle flashing a smile. "Impressive!" Osamu clapped his hands gathering back the attention from the students. "Tsukishima you can go next" the blonde nodded and followed the instructions that were left behind for him. The blood dropped down on the page and immediately a creature appeared above his head. It had long wings and two eyes with no pupils. "Interesting familiars you both have, seems we have an eagle and a crow!". The silver head turned around back towards his desk and had motion for the students to gather the desks back together to finish the rest of the lesson.

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚