~Chapter 2~

Salma POV

A knock by the door wakes me and Fatima up.I get up from the bed and open the door.A maid is standing outside the room with clothes in her hands.

"Aslam alaikum",she greets smiling

"Wa alaikum salaam",I reply smiling

"Ma'am sent clothes for you both and also told me to inform y'all breakfast will be served in one hour"

"Tell her we said thank you"

She leaves and I close the door behind me and find Fatima still lazily rubbing her eyes.
A habit she developed whenever she wakes up tired.

"Go and take a bath",I tell her and I lay back down on the bed.

She nods and goes to the bathroom.

"Salma,wake up",Fatima wakes me up after a few minutes.

I groan and get up from the bed.I wish I was home than I wouldn't have to wake up now.

I take a warm bath, moisture my body with lotion and finally wear the clothes aunt sent.

The dress she sent suited me perfectly and I am in love with the scarf.
I come out the bathroom feeling fresh and ready for the day.Me and Fatima head downstairs where we find everyone is already seated.

Razan is no where to be seen and I realize I haven't seen him since our  encounter.I was hoping I would see him here.

Wait why do I want to see him??

"Aslam alaikum",me and Fatima greet

"Wa alaikum salaam",the family reply

It is Azra,her husband Farouk, aunt with her husband in the dining room

"Take a seat",Aunt Sara smiles at us.

Fatima takes a seat besides Azra while I sit besides her.We start eating and I realize how hungry I actually was.

"Aslam alaikum family", Razan greets taking a seat beside Azra is husband which is opposite me.

My hearts stop beating for second as I realize he is here.I don't know what is going on with me but I hope it not what I think it is.

"Wa alaikum salaam",we all reply to his greeting and he serves himself breakfast.

I look at him only to see he is already looking at me smiling,I quickly look down on my plate like it the most interesting thing in the world.

************************************

"Guys,I want to go out",Azra says.

We all currently in the living room except uncle and aunt.

"Babe ain't you tired?", Farouk says

"How dare you call my sister babe in front of me?", Razan glares at him

"Come on bro she is my wife,I have all rights", Farouk replies with a smirk and starts running.

"I will teach you a lesson",Razan runs after him.

"And they call themselves adults",Azra signs."Anyways what do you both think?"

"Obviously I am in", Fatima says

"Are you both sure? Aren't we leaving today?",I ask

"Ohh I forgot to tell you mom called aunt saying we should stay here till they come back", Fatima tells me.

"Okayy,than I am in"

"Yay,it gonna be so much fun", Azra says like a small child.

The boys come back after a few minutes of chasing each other.
We inform them that we have agreed to go out and they offer to come with her.We decide to go shopping first and than eat at a restaurant.