caught

btw drake or kendrick

The two of you are lost in your own world as you stroll down the vibrant city streets, chatting and laughing without a care in the world. Walker's arm is wrapped around your waist, pulling you close as you walk side by side.

Unbeknownst to you, the paparazzi have been discreetly trailing behind, snapping photos of your every move. As you and Walker turn a corner, the sound of camera shutters clicking fills the air, capturing a moment of intimacy between you both.

Meanwhile, your phone buzzes with a notification, indicating that you've been tagged in a post on social media. Curious, you open the app to find a flurry of notifications and comments on a photo of you and Walker, caught in a candid embrace on the street.

youngnews

lets pretend they look young k

lets pretend they look young k.                                                                                                        20k views

Caption: "📸 Young actors Y/N L/N and Walker Scobell caught getting secretly cozy in public! 

click to see more..

walker.scobell, kimkardasian and 100k others liked this post

@walkerxy/n I KNEW I CALLED IT.

@noty/n : welp isnt this awkward

╰┈➤ @icantthinkofusers : omg hii y/n can i get a hi!!

  @thispersonsahater : um ew walker i think u can do better 

╰┈➤ @y/nismommy : bae who..?

╰┈➤@thispersonsahater : me 🥱

╰┈➤ @random : girl wishes

10k more comments

"Hey, look at this," you say, nudging Walker and showing him the screen. His eyes widen in surprise as he takes in the photo, a mixture of amusement and disbelief crossing his features.

Without missing a beat, Walker pulls you close once again, planting a playful kiss on your cheek as the camera shutter clicks. With a shared grin, you both pose for a quick selfie, capturing the moment before you continue on your way.

noty/n

Caption : welp

Caption : welp..                                                                                                                                        400k viewed

349k people liked this post

comments have been turned off on this post..

As you post the photo to your own social media accounts, you can't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation  you continue your walk through the city streets, knowing that no matter what challenges may come your way u can see through it.

anyways um so yeah i was really getting into the beef with thispersonsahater but for ur sake its short trust in me 🧎